Science Forums

NBA to Science

SugarMoses

Hello all! I have been a member of Hypography since 2005... but this is the first time I've particiapted. I am an NBA blogger who is now venturing into the realm of science. Which one do I know more about? I guess we'll see...... My strong point is asking thought-provoking questions. I'm not a frequent poster, but I put my 2, sometimes 3, cents in when need be. I feel that less is more both in frequency and length.

Thank you. And congrats to you for apparently just passin up the 11,000 posts mark. That's good for something, isn't it??

On a side note, perhaps you or anyone else could explain to me how a lowly old "curious" status-er can gain access to the Lounge? I've read some good stuff their and look forward to adding to the art.

Thank you. And congrats to you for apparently just passin up the 11,000 posts mark. That's good for something, isn't it??

On a side note, perhaps you or anyone else could explain to me how a lowly old "curious" status-er can gain access to the Lounge? I've read some good stuff their and look forward to adding to the art.

i fo shizzle want to think it's somethin', but i can't be sure. :hyper: fits right in with dematerializing though, as all those posts are mine but i don't actually have them. :hyper: :hyper:

here's instructions for joining the lounge. supposed to be a 25 post restriction before getting an admit, but when you send in your request just tell them :hyper: sent you and maybe you can get a waiver on that. How to Join the Lounge Lizzards