Science Forums

I am

I am

I AM - standing for existence and consciousness that I am. The subject that I am. Anything else added to it is only qualifications and any thing that is qualified is an object, by definition. Unqualifiable (if such a word is possible) subject I am. That is I am stands for. There is discussion on 'soul' or what is soul - that is what I am - the very chore of my personality that I am stands for.

I was just googling the forums and bumped into one to see what discussions that take place.

For communication - I am - a retired scientist still work as consultant and participate on advaita discussions extensively in advaitin list. I have written extensively on advaita Vedanta and teach also. Trying to bridge between advaita and science as I understand. May respond once in way to bringing my understanding of advaita and science.

My Greetings to all

I am - I cannot say anything else with certainty since I am not really all that.

Hallo Turtle - greetings.

Nothing is connected! or no thing is connected and But in principle every thing is connected by the very existence that anything IS - it is not connected since connection demands more than one thing - but existence itself extends boundaries of any thing and every thing since any thing has to exist before it can be connected. Hence existence is inheres in anything and every thing - if no thing is - there very is-ness is there with no other thing. That is not connected since it is single.

Just for fun, as well as deeper thinking of who that I am is for those who want to do.

I am