Science Forums

Speed of light and consciousness

buddhaboy

Moderation Note: this post was moved from 18855 as it is off topic.

i must admit i dont fully understand einstein so im not going to quote him.... however i have discoverd something.. that there is something swifter, or should i say it pre- exists in relation to the speed of light.... consciousness! The reason we are conscious of things, is because they occur in consciousness,,, for the moment i wont say "my " consciousness... just consciousness. I sometimes think of consciousness as being like a cinema screen, its blank, and so allows images and objects to be projected on it... when the film starts we forget, or lse sight of the blank screen and become embroiled with the images and things on the screen...in this case... the speed of light,, amazingly fast as it is occurs in consciousness, and is secondary to it... no consciousness=no speed of lught, or anything else.... has anything ever happened outside your consciousness? it cant can it? and even if it did how could you know? so speed of light is amazing yes but consciousness outspeeds it... but even that is not fully accurate,, because consciousness is everpresent it doesnt really move... all objects and phenomenon need consciousness, but it doesnt need them!