Science Forums

Beyond the Singularity

pihunter

The following is some thing I have been playing with for many years. I would like to know what others may think about the possiblity of an imploded universe.

BEYOND THE SINGULARITY

By Charles W. Stewart 07/10/1996

This is a speculative idea of the creation of our Universe. More precisely, an alternative concept of how our Universe may have come into being and what preexistent forces could have caused its creation.

The point that I wish to bring out concerns only the nature of the forces involved in the creation process. These forces control the behavior of physics. I personally believe that there are only two such forces in effect and that all other forces are derivatives of these two primordial forces. One force is ACCELERATION.

The force, that when exerted on a body causes movement or pressure. The other is more controversial.

It is TIME. Time is not regarded as being a force. Neither is it given any special properties other than the fact that we have no control over it.

I believe that Time and Acceleration were the two Primordial forces that were responsible for the creation of our Universe. To understand this point of view, it is necessary to study the creation process itself.

In this study we must consider the events that occurred at and beyond the point of Singularity, at the

moment of the Big Bang.

THE ALTERNATIVE BEGINNING

Our Universe, before the existence of the Primordial Singularity, was not an empty void. Logic dictates that in order for physical matter to exist in our Universe it must have existed before the creation of our Universe.

This existence was in a completely unknown form, in an unknown Universe that I will call the PHOTON UNIVERSE.

We know that the smallest element or particle that exists in our Universe is the Quark (recent discoveries indicate that there are sub-elements to the Quark, but this sample is for discussion purposes).

In our Universe, we have atoms and molecules. What if there were no such structures in the Photon Universe?

What if the smallest element of the Photon Universe was a single particle? This is not an excessive stretch of the imagination;

At very low temperatures, atoms combine to form very complex and complicated structures. As temperature increases, the higher random heat energy breaks the linked atoms apart into simpler more symmetric pieces. There is very little question that the Photon Universe would have been extremely cold, absolute zero degrees Kelvin to be exact.

Lacking a better name for it, let us refer to this single particle as the PHOTON PARTICLE.

THE PHOTON MASS

Just as we credit the accumulation of atomic material to form the Galaxies and stars of our Universe, it does not take much imagination to visualize a similar accumulation of Photon Particles. The massing together of these particles would have created a structure that was unique. The only way we can duplicate it would be to combine every known and unknown element of our Universe into one solid mass. Since this discussion is hypothetical, I will refer to this mass as the PHOTON MASS. This Photon Mass would be so dense that nothing in our Universe could scratch or break it. So heavy that a mere fraction of the Photon Mass would be enough to pull our entire Universe down to its surface and crush us out of existence. I propose that it was from within the bowls of such a mass that our Universe came into existence. What lies beyond the boundaries of our Universe is not an empty void. We are trapped forever in the Core of the Photon Mass. This being the case, what prevents our Universe from being crushed by the Photon Mass itself? The survival of the Universe and all it contains rests solely upon a trick of Time.

THE TRICK OF TIME

Almost every physicist today will agree, when the "Big Bang" occurred, it only required a few microseconds to create our Universe. It is here though, that things get a little fuzzy. It seems that Time does not exist until the Big Bang occurs (this is the current idea). From the scientific point of view, Time only begins when the Big Bang occurs. There is no thought given on the time that the Primordial Singularity may have existed. It is as if nothing before the Big Bang is worthy of any investigation. We will never understand our Universe until we learn how it came into being. To learn this secret, we must look beyond the Big Bang. We cannot blindly accept the logic that time did not start until the moment of the Big Bang. Using that logic, the Big Bang could not occur. Without Time, there could not have been a BIG BANG.

Obviously, time had to exist before the Big Bang. Without this prior existence of time, the Universe could not have been created nor could it be sustained.

This prior existence of time allows our Universe to exist in a point of time preceding the Primordial Singularity and the moment of the Big Bang. In short, we exist before the Big Bang occurs. This Trick of Time allows us to exist. This trick is only possible because the BIG BANG was not an explosion. It was an implosion.

THE UNIVERSE, PRIOR TO THE POINT OF SINGULARITY

Let us go back in time, to a Universe that existed before our own. The first thing you will notice is that this Universe does exist in a void. It is not contained within an impenetrable shell. It has no external barrier. All that exists is a shapeless sea of unknown particles. This Photon Universe has no distinct shape or structure, save for the shape and size of the individual particles of matter it contains.

This is a lifeless Universe devoid of any energy. This universe lacks one very important element, Time.

Why is Time so important?

Without time, there can be no motion, no reactions, and no energy. Without time, there could be no Universe. What is time? It is nothing less than the Universe's equivalent to hydraulic fluid. The lubricant that allows motion to occur and determines at what rate this motion will continue. Quite possibly time is the ether that Newton attempted to understand and explain. When time came into existence, the groundwork for the creation of our Universe was laid. What created time in the Photon Universe is a questioned best left to theologians.

I can not come up with any better solution than to admit to Divine Intervention. After all, something had to start the ball rolling.

TIME AND ACCELERATION

With the creation of time, motion was allowed. Motion in this case can be referred to as Acceleration. We have two fundamental forces at work in the Photon Universe, Time and Acceleration. This is the most basic formula for pre-creation, Time and Acceleration = Motion (T x A=M).

With the creation of Time and Acceleration, a third force was generated. This third force was Thermal Energy (Heat). As Time allowed Acceleration (movement) of the particles of matter in the Photon sea, this motion caused the particles to bump into and rub against one another.

This reaction caused friction that generated Thermal Energy (heat). The final element of the pre-creation formula was now in place. Time X Acceleration X Heat = Energy (T x A x H = E)

It is important to mention here that the energy created was kinetic in nature. In our Universe, energy exists as either Potential or Kinetic. Energy that is stored is referred to as Potential Energy. Energy that is active or in use is called Kinetic Energy. In our Universe, Energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transformed (potential energy converted to kinetic energy and visa versa). In the Photon Universe, there was no potential energy.

Pure kinetic energy came into existence; this is the only instance in which kinetic energy existed without the existence of any potential energy.

THERMAL REACTION

The temperature of the Photon Universe was unbelievably cold (0 degrees Kelvin, absolute zero). Before time was initiated, the Photon Universe was a dead Universe. Now that time existed, movement could occur. This movement caused friction. As the Photon Particles began colliding with each other, heat was generated.

A Thermal Reaction was beginning in the Photon Universe. As more collisions occurred, more heat was generated. How long this reaction process continued is irrelevant, a few seconds or a billion years no one was there to witness the event. The result was a warming of the Photon Universe. This thermal reaction affected more than the Photon Universe, it also affected Time itself. As the temperature increased, it caused a thinning response in the liquid nature of time. The only analogy I can think of would be to compare photon time to syrup, as the syrup is warmed it thins out. Syrup can be warmed enough to have the consistency of water. The particle collisions were occurring at faster and more violent speeds. Finally, two photon particles collided and remained fused together. This was a pivotal event in the creation process. Time took on a new peculiarity. Up to this point, the heat being generated by the colliding particles was uniform in nature. Time progressed at a steady rate throughout the Photon Universe (300,000 k m s ). With the combining of the two primordial particles, a new mass was formed, twice the size of the original photon particle. This new mass had an affect on time.

Within the immediate area of the new Photon Mass Particle (P M P), the combined heat of the two particles caused the viscous nature of time to become thinner. A new effect was being introduced into the Photon Universe, Gravity.

THE CREATION OF GRAVITY

Most laypersons consider Gravity to be a force generated from within the Earth, which pulls objects toward the center of the planet. This force is called centrifugal force. It is the opposite of centripetal force, which is the outward force that pushes an object away from a spinning body. In reality, objects are constantly falling toward the center of a larger mass relative to their own mass. This is the result of time being thinned, around the area of the mass involved. It is referred to as a Gravity Well. As objects move through time (and space), they move in a stable environment. They move at a constant rate of time, relative to their own velocity and position in space. However, when they approach another object, the area of time around that object is unstable when compared to their own.

TIME

Depending upon which mass is greater, the object with the least mass is attracted to the greater mass. This happens because movement through time varies with the size of the mass. The more massive the object, the faster any lesser object will move through the larger object's area of time and space.

Time allows increased acceleration as it becomes thinner in nature. As with any form of energy, energy will follow the path of least resistance.

Thus in the Photon Universe, when a single Photon Particle passes near the P M P, it will fall toward the P M P. This is because it meets with less resistance in the viscous nature of time.

The Photon Particle is caught in the Gravity Well of the P M P. Because it has less mass than the P M P, the Photon Particle cannot maintain equilibrium in time between itself and the P M P. It falls toward the P M P at a greatly accelerated rate.

THE PHOTON MASS

As the photon particles continued to collide with the P M P, the P M P increased in mass. This increase in mass further increased the thinning of times viscous nature. As more Photon Particles collide with the P M P, the temperature continued to increase. In time, the Photon Mass Particle was no longer just a particle. The Photon Mass Particle was now a solid mass, the Photon Mass. As the mass grew larger, time began thinning at greater distances from the mass. This increased the attractive range of the Gravity Well and began drawing in more and more photon particles.

As the Photon Mass grew, pressure was increased and focused at the very core of the Photon Mass. Pressure or compression (another form of Acceleration) was beginning to crush the photon particle at the very center of the mass. At this point, I feel it is important to explain that the only shape or structure that existed in the Photon Universe was the shape of the photon particle itself. What was that shape?

I believe that the photon particle was a Tetrahedron, a four-sided triangle.

THE TETRAHEDRON

As a four-sided triangle, it contains all the basic elements of our universe. These elements consisting of, Length, Width, Height and Depth. It has all four dimensions that are common in our Universe. If we could measure the walls of the chamber that surrounds our Universe, I believe that we would find it to be a perfect Tetrahedron. I used the term walls for a specific reason. Our Universe exists in the space left behind when the photon particle was ultimately destroyed. Once time, acceleration and heat had achieved their equivalent terminal velocities the physical matter that was once the photon particle converted into pure light. This is why I have referred to the pre-Universe as the Photon Universe. A photon in our universe is a particle that behaves as both a solid particle and a waveform. It has no physical properties other than energy.

Light energy is the sum of all energy in our universe. We are truly the stuff that stars are made of. We were created from the remains of the original photon particle.

TERMINAL VELOCITY

In the Photon Universe, terminal velocity would have been the speed of light, which is 300,000 kilometers per second. However, the term is used to reference the equivalent energy levels of the forces mentioned. Time, Acceleration and Heat had achieved their respective maximum energy levels. The combined effect was an energy level 27 times to the 15th power, greater than the individual forces that generated it (i.e., Time = 300,000 k m s, Acceleration = 300,000 k m s and Heat = 300,000 k m s = T x A x H = 27,000,000,000,000,000 k m s/energy). This energy level became the Lambda level, which I will refer to later in this discussion.

THE FLAW IN THE FORMULA

I do not believe that I am the only person to have conceived of this idea, regarding the Universe. I suspect that Albert Einstein himself may have stumbled across the same idea. Much credit is given to Einstein for his development of the mass to energy conversion formula E=M C 2.

E=M C 2, is a fantastic formula in its own right but, inherently wrong. What could be wrong with it? Simple, Einstein himself admitted that nothing could travel faster than the speed of light (300,000 k m s). To apply Einstein's formula, you must square the speed of light. Since nothing can travel faster than light, how can you use a formula that proposed a solution that exceeds the speed of light. Any solution derived from such a formula has to be inherently wrong. Oh, it will work, but the results are unpredictable. For example, the atomic bomb, it works but no one is sure of how or why.

The determinations of the results of a nuclear explosion are used to predict the results of the next test. Invariably, the results of the next test are not exactly, as they should have been, when based on the results of the previous test. Scientists must use the trial and error method to unwrap the mysteries of nuclear science. Einstein's theory is accepted because it provides a partial, workable solution to studying atomic reactions.

I sometimes think that Einstein knew more than he was telling. One clue that might indicate that Einstein knew more was his insistence on giving time a since of property in his Relativity theory.

He gave time the ability to expand or compress based on acceleration. However, this idea is concealed by expressing the thought that space itself is being compressed or expanded. Einstein also provided a hint that there was something more, with his development of the Unification theory. In his reference to a Unification Factor, he mentions a LAMBDA factor.

Why did he feel he had to conceal his real thoughts? Through out history science has been faced with prejudice and doubt. In the early 14 and 1500 hundreds, any thought expressed which did not agree with the biblical creation theory was considered hearsay and the offender would be quickly put to death. Now that we are in the 20th century, we live in a much more enlightened period. At least that is what we would like to believe. Today, instead of a church condemning free thought and expression scientist are persecuted by their own “peers”. If their peers do not like a theory they say it is nonsense. The truth is their peers will not accept a theory unless someone else in their own peer group is courageous enough to say, “Yes I like it”. If that peer is highly respected among his rank, then the entire group will agree that the theory is sound. To resolve this problem he masked his beliefs in the words and expressions that were currently accepted by his own peers. Since no one would believe that Time had physical properties, he hid this fact by giving Space physical properties (expansion, compression, etc.).

I honestly believe that had Einstein lived long enough he would have revealed that the true formula for mass to energy conversion. I believe it would have been Energy = Mass times the Speed of Light plus a percentage of Lambda (E= M C + L %). All well and good, but what the heck is Lambda? I will show you in just a bit, but first we have a little more time traveling to do.

ANALYSIS OF THE BIG BANG

The Big Bang was not a spontaneous reaction in a void. Several stages led up the Big Bang.

First, there was the creation of the Photon Mass itself. A body of matter so dense that nothing known or unknown, in our Universe, could penetrate it.

Then the reduction of the Primordial Photon Mass Particle (P M P). From solid matter to pure energy in the form of light (conversion to a Photon Cell). Ultimately the conversion process led to the creation of the final stage of evolution that preceded the creation of our Universe.

This final stage was LAMBDA. Time, Acceleration and Heat were now one force, trapped in the core of the Photon Mass, at the point of Singularity that was to become our Universe. One dilemma remained. I mentioned that no force, however great, could penetrate the Photon Mass. How then was it possible for the Big Bang to occur?

We were at time = 0.0 but no means is available to allow an explosion to occur. Well, that's right and wrong.

A means did exist, but only by a trick of time.

TIME

We know that the basic nature of time is that it moves in only one direction, forward (from our viewpoint). This is true. But, we also know that certain events allow for objects to move backward or forward in time, for example the Tachyon (also known as the K-Mason ). The Tachyon is a theoretical particle that has a total life cycle of approximately 15 seconds. There have been recorded events, of what is believed to be, such a particle entering our atmosphere. It was determined that some of these particles were actually coming from a galaxy cluster some 32 light years distance from our own solar system. How is it possible for a particle of matter to travel 32 light years in the space of only 15 seconds? One possibility is that the particle was exceeding the speed of Light. However, such a velocity is not possible. To exceed the speed of light, you must have an energy source greater than the energy of light itself. It would take all the available energy in the Universe just to reach the speed of light.

So obviously the Tachyon is not exceeding the speed of light. The only other possibility is that the Tachyon can travel through time. The Tachyon moves through time by compressing time to a point that the time it would normally take to travel a distance of 32 light years is accomplished in less than 15 seconds.

This only adds more credence to the theory that time is fluid in nature, similar to hydraulic fluid that can expand or contract. (Notice that I did not refer to space being warped or some how affected, there is a reason which I will explain later).

At T =0.0 a very unusual event occurred. Time reversed its direction. It was still moving forward only now it was traveling in the opposite direction. Instead of proceeding from the point of Singularity out, it was moving from the Photon Barrier, back toward the point of Singularity. The only way that the total energy of the Big Bang could escape was by means of an IMPLOSION. By time, reversing its direction a path was created which the LAMBDA energy could use to release itself.

THE SOURCE OF LAMBDA ENERGY

To understand how Lambda energy was created we have to go back to the events that preceded its creation.

To the very core of the Photon Mass. At the point of Singularity, As Photon material accumulated on the Photon Mass, tremendous pressure and heat was being generated. This pressure and heat ultimately caused the single photon particle, at the point of singularity, to convert from solid matter to a plasma state. Soon energy was available to convert the plasma matter into pure light (the Photon Cell). The Photon Cell retained its physical properties (it acts as a solid particle and a wave motion simultaneously), but it was no longer solid matter. This is the only instance where the energy level created was equivalent to the speed of light squared. The combined energy levels of acceleration and heat produced light (A x H = Light ).

The conversion of the Photon Particle into light left a void where there had once been solid matter (SPACE).

Only one factor remained to convert the Photon Cell into pure Lambda energy. This was the energy level of time itself, which also equaled 300,000 k m s. To produce the same levels of energy at the moment of Lambda we would have to generate an energy level that is equivalent to the speed of light cubed. Time x Acceleration x Heat = Lambda (3 x 3 x 3 = 27, the total energy level of Lambda is 2715 k m s. Energy E= (M C 3).

The total energy that existed at the moment of the Big Bang was the equivalent of the speed of Light Cubed.

All of this energy was compressed against the inner walls of the Photon Mass, a completely impenetrable barrier.

THE PHOTON BARRIER

The Photon Barrier is the outer most limits of our Universe. It is comprised of the remaining Photon Mass Particles that surrounded the initial Photon Particle that had now been converted to light. Nothing remained at the point of Singularity except hollow space. In this space an energy force had been generated which could not possibly be duplicated in our own Universe. A force so powerful that it could convert matter into light, and yet it was not powerful enough to penetrate the Photon Barrier. Despite the tremendous Energy being generated, it was still insignificant to the relative size of the Photon Mass. The loss of a single particle within its core was nothing when compared to the total mass of the remaining particles. What existed was a minuscule hollow in the very center of the mass. Empty space.

SPACE

At the beginning of this paper, I stated that our Universe did not exist in a limitless void.

In reality, our Universe exists in the void left by the conversion of the Primordial Photon Mass Particle into light energy. Though light still possesses the physical characteristics of solid matter, it is nonetheless a none physical substance, which accounts for the hollow void, left in its path. That void which we call space. It is ironic that we try to give space a physical presence. We say it can warp, bend, expand or contract. The truth is it can do none of these things. Space is just what the name implies, space, emptiness, a void. Space has no substance. Space cannot react with or against matter or light. In addition, in our Universe, space is not limitless.

Space is limited to the size and dimensions of the photon particle that once occupied the area. Though our space has definite external limits, it is limitless internally. Time is responsible for an infinite journey into the core of our dimension of space. Time is what allowed our Universe to be created, before the Big Bang. Time is what allows our Universe to remain in existence.

THE CREATION PROCESS

The creation or our Universe was the result of an implosion, not just of energy but of time as well. Compressed against the walls of the Photon Barrier, the total Lambda energy that had been created had no place to go. Yet, Lambda was an unstoppable force. Time was the only way Lambda could escape.

Since Lambda energy could not escape out, time was literally reversed (or in essence, bent 180 degrees upon it self). From the point of Singularity out, time moved at the speed of light. However, from the walls of the Photon Mass

Barrier, time moved toward the point of Singularity at the speed of light cubed. Time was coming back on itself, faster than it was approaching. Time was moving backwards (an ebb tide, in a sense). At the Photon Mass Barrier, the state of time was zero. Future, past and present were all one. This was Lambda, T = 0.0, the Big Bang (Implosion).

T = 0.0

Time was racing backwards with all the force of Lambda. This portion of the reaction was instantaneous. A cascade effect was about to unfold. Initially, from the point of Singularity out, time progressed at a set rate, which was the speed of light. The events that occurred were as follows;

1. Compression of the Photon Particle into a point of Singularity.

2. Conversion of the Photon Particle from solid to plasma.

3. Conversion of the Photon Particle Plasma into Light (Photon Cell).

4. Creation of space in the area once occupied by the Photon Mass Particle, now the Photon Cell.

5. Conversion of the Photon Cell into Lambda Energy.

6. The three principle forces effecting these changes were Time, Acceleration and Thermal Reaction. A side effect of the reaction was the creation of what we call Gravity (the Gravity Well). The combined effect was the creation of Lambda Energy.

With no where else to go at T = 0.0 Lambda Energy IMPLODED back into the Point of Singularity.

Pushing Time backwards at a rate of 2715 k m s (E=M C 3). Time was going to collide with all the events that preceded it.

TIDAL WAVE

Time, Acceleration and Heat were being pushed back into the singularity by virtue of Lambda energy, which was 2715 times greater than the creation process, which spawned it.

At T1

Occurring at the point of singularity, out toward the Photon Barrier, the initial speed of time was 300,000 k m s. The initial speed of acceleration was 300,000 k m s and the initial speed (energy level equivalent) of heat was

300,000 k m s.

At T2

Occurring at the Photon Barrier in toward the singularity, the speed of Time was 27,000,000,000,000,000 k m s, Acceleration was 27,000,000,000,000,000 k m s and the energy equivalent of Heat was 7,000,000,000,000,000 k m s. Lambda was going to collide with the past with a tremendous burst of energy.

The first object to be hit was the Photon Cell. This was a unique event. Since the Photon Cell was not a physical substance in the sense of being a solid, it could not be broken into pieces. However, because it possessed physical characteristics, it maintained a solid continuity meaning it could be stretched and bent. The result was the creation of the frequency spectrum we see in our Universe today. The Photon Cell was literally pulled apart, into the various frequency levels, beginning with the Gamma range and ending in the Radio Frequency levels at the lower end of the spectrum.

T = MINUS 0.0 INFINITY PLUS 1

As Lambda energy struck the photon cell, approximately 90% of the available energy was absorbed in the conversion process. Each frequency range absorbing a proportional amount of energy. Still sufficient energy existed to continue the reversed flow of time.

T = MINUS 0.0 INFINITY PLUS 1.1

As Lambda surged toward the point of singularity, it had progressed far enough back into time to encounter the Photon Mass Particle. The full force of Lambda slammed into the particle with a vengeance. The Photon Particle was utterly decimated. Shattered into the primitive base elements that we currently recognize in our universe today. Approximately 9% of the remaining Lambda energy was absorbed in the destruction of the Photon Mass Particle. 1% of the initial Lambda energy remained.

T = MINUS 0.0 INFINITY PLUS 1. 2

There was nothing left to stop the reverse flow time except the forward flow of time. This is where and how our universe came into existence. Sufficient energy still existed to carry all the debris created beyond the point where the

forward flow of (Photon) time came into existence. However, not far enough to escape the effects of the forward flow of photon time.

Our universe is caught between the past and future of time. The remaining Lambda energy was absorbed as it passed through the point of Singularity. However, some energy remained. Time = 300,000 k m s. This energy continued beyond the singularity and will continue on forever because there are no more obstacles to stop it. Reverse Time (our universe time) will go on forever.

The Universe however is caught on the cusp of the Singularity. Though we have passed through, the Universe itself lacks sufficient energy to overcome the effects of forward photon time flow. Forward photon time flow attempts to pull our universe out of the Singularity, our Universe is pulled back into the path of Reversed Time Flow. Reverse Time Flow then pushes our universe back into the point of time just before the creation of the photon singularity.

We are caught in the middle of two opposing forces of equal strength.

I think it would be helpful at this point to interject a comment on what I am referring to when I say forward and reverse Time.

What we presently regard, as forward time, the future, is in reality the backward flow of time.

Where time flows from the Photon Barrier toward the point of Singularity. It is the Reverse flow of Time when it was energized with Lambda Energy.

What we would consider the reverse flow of time, the past, is the flow of time from the point of Singularity toward the Photon Barrier Wall. It is the forward flow of time before it was energized with Lambda Energy.

Where our universe is currently positioned, with respect to time, is the present point between past and future. It is here in the present that our universe is and shall always remain.

Ironically, we can rightly say that the universe has always existed, since it was created before time.

Creation Chart

Our Universe was created as a result of an Implosion (BIG BANG).

At T1, Time (Photon Time) flowed from the Singularity, out toward the Photon Barrier (the walls of the chamber left behind when the Photon Particle converted to Light. This void is what we now call space).

T = 0.0 is the point where Lambda Energy was at its greatest. The BIG BANG occurred, driving Time

back toward the Singularity.

T 2, Time (our time) began flowing backward at a greatly accelerated rate.

1. As the massive Lambda charge coursed back in time, it encountered the Photon Cell. This encounter resulted in the destruction of the Photon Cell. The form of destruction was the stretching of the Cell into its individual frequency levels. This was the creation of the frequency spectrum of our Universe. Almost 90% of Lambda Energy was absorbed in this encounter.

2. Slowed but not stopped, Lambda energy continued back in time. It struck the actual Photon Particle when it was in solid form. The result was a nearly complete decimation of the particle. (Creating the matter that our Universe is made of). Lambda energy was reduced another 9%.

3. Sufficient Lambda energy remained (1%) to push time and all the debris created, through the point of singularity. It is at this point our Universe came into existence.

By passing through the singularity, we arrived at a point that existed before Photon Time. At a place, where the only time, which exists at all, is our time. For all practical purposes, we came into existence before the BIG BANG occurred. Since the BIG BANG will occur (In Photon Time), our existence is assured.

Einstein stated that we could not travel faster than light. The reason is that in order to travel faster than light, you must exceed light energy (as your velocity increases, your relative mass also increases. This requires greater amounts of energy to continue acceleration, which further increases relative mass). It would require the conversion of all available energy in our Universe, just to match the total energy of light. In short, there is not enough energy available in the Universe to exceed the speed of light. If it were possible to exceed the speed of light, I believe it would be disastrous. The process of exceeding the speed of light is the same process that created our Universe. The first result would be a time reversal (changing our time to Photon time), which would immediately throw us through the primordial singularity and ultimately into the Big Bang.

I also believe that this is what happens in a Black Hole. Matter is drawn into a Black Hole, utterly destroyed and then pushed through time (our past) back to the Big Bang. Since the debris is transported out of our Universe (into the Photon Universe), it would account for our not being able to find any remains of matter, which have passed through a Black Hole. The debris that passed through the black hole is converted into pure lambda energy (in photon time) which then returns to our universe as energy, which can be transformed into matter.

As I have said, this whole scenario is speculative. Nevertheless, as I worked with this concept it seemed to be a perfect fit to the puzzle of what came before the Big Bang. For the many years that I have been working on this project (approximately fifteen years) I have not found any information which deals with the subject of an implosion theory of the Big Bang. As far as theories go this one is just as good as any. I would like to hear from anyone who could help prove or disprove this theory.

Respectfully, C. W. Stewart

The following is some thing I have been playing with for many years. I would like to know what others may think about the possiblity of an imploded universe.

BEYOND THE SINGULARITY

By Charles W. Stewart 07/10/1996

This is a speculative idea of the creation of our Universe. More precisely, an alternative concept of how our Universe may have come into being and what preexistent forces could have caused its creation......

As I have said, this whole scenario is speculative. Nevertheless, as I worked with this concept it seemed to be a perfect fit to the puzzle of what came before the Big Bang. For the many years that I have been working on this project (approximately fifteen years) I have not found any information which deals with the subject of an implosion theory of the Big Bang. As far as theories go this one is just as good as any. I would like to hear from anyone who could help prove or disprove this theory.

Respectfully, C. W. Stewart

CHarles, Your speculation is interesting but not a theory. You should back up your thoughts with some supporting documentation if you intend to take it further. There is no evidence for many of your conclusions.

Hello lindagarrette,

Granted physical proof is not available.

Much of the document is based on pure speculation. The hard part for me at this time is to compile a reasonable argument to support document. This is where I am asking for some help.

PI said, "I have not found any information which deals with the subject of an implosion theory of the Big Bang."

___I think actually the question of whether the universe will continue to expand or not does consider the implosion idea. As in, will the expansion stop, reverse, & result in a Big Crunch (which of course preciptates a singularity precipitates anothe Big Bang, ...) At the scale of a singularity there is no in or out, no to or fro, ...just singularity.

___Of course, recent studies from astronomy indicate that not only is the expansion not slowing, it's speeding up.