Science Forums

Chi-power and Mantras

asimon2008

I heard from this website that using energy can help you heal people. Sounds like a scam, but some reason it seems it could be possible.

The website here talks about discover and focusing your chi to improve circulation and your life: Chi Power | Qigong | Chi Kung

Is their like sacred mantras for chi and qigong like the hindus and egyptians have?

Does anybody know any Egyptian Mantras or hekaus(sounds of power)?

I have personally felt great calm and happiness from performing Tai Chi. It's important to note that science would describe the benefits as manifestations of the mind, whereas traditional Chinese knowledge will assume that some sort of energy is at work. Through much thought about the subject, I've come to the conclusion that chi-power is real! We all have it and use it in many different ways. Fortunately, we have modern day science to help explain these mysterious forces. Chi is thus equivalent to the known forces existent in our bodies as we live. As we learn more, the mysterious Chi becomes the commonplace pathogenic route.

The more I study TCM and ancient medicinal approaches, the more I appreciate modern scientific advances. Nonetheless, I think a melding of philosophies serves our species best. In a Physics analogy, Newton was not wrong and Einstein knew that when he bettered him.