Science Forums

Politics

hiddenlodge

how pathetic to see that politicians are physically different but they all behave like morons

sure they care about your well-being until they get elected then it is up to you to deal with the laws they imposed

great man like my dear sarkozY is not the one who rules the country he is just the marketing agent of the ones playing gods for it is more convenient to hide behind the stage and let him take all the blame

Indeed it is a Muppet show, but once "glory" is withdraw from their hands they are just history

deception ? no you were given the choice to choose between politicians or a regular guy who do not even know what politics is about

? who am I to speak in his name

ma vengence est fraichement sortie du congelateur

how pathetic to see that politicians are physically different but they all behave like morons

sure they care about your well-being until they get elected then it is up to you to deal with the laws they imposed

great man like my dear sarkozY is not the one who rules the country he is just the marketing agent of the ones playing gods for it is more convenient to hide behind the stage and let him take all the blame

Indeed it is a Muppet show, but once "glory" is withdraw from their hands they are just history

deception ? no you were given the choice to choose between politicians or a regular guy who do not even know what politics is about

? who am I to speak in his name

ma vengence est fraichement sortie du congelateur

Interesting; Since most won't agree with you, I think I will with qualifications.

Most people seeking higher office do have admirable reason for running or the desire to improve on what they inherent if successful. But the process in any system in oder to gain that office requires winning the office, in any form of Democracy and some deception must be offered, usually by what I call their 'handlers'. Once there realization sets in and they realize it was they that got them there and the price due then due.

Think he/she is saying the rather new French President was elected to do some things not yet happening. Running on issues which many French Conservative have been fighting for years to address and not yet addressed. At least that is what I replied to...Think Sarkosy is also President of the EU, but doubt part of the post.