Science Forums

Identity of Moses and Jesus

William Honey

Hello goku:

Since you claim to be the smartest person at this site, maybe you can answer a question for me, okay.

I have done hundreds of hours of research tying to solve the mystery of who Moses

and Jesus were in The Holy Bible. In my research I have read many things about who

these two men were. The closest I have come to Moses is a man by the name of

"The Egyptian" His real name was Doctor Sinaway. Moses was a doctor. Doctor Sinaway was the greatest surgeon in all the world and lived in Egypt. Yes he came

in a basket on the Nile river just like the story of Moses. He was picked up from the

water by a doctor who was the poor peoples doctor. Sinaway was the son of the

pharoe of Egypt by a concubine wife. Doctor Sinaway was the doctor to Amen Hotempt the forth the pharoe of Egypt. Amen Hotempt built a billion dollar city

150 miles north of Thebes. Amen Hotempt wanted to be called "The Living God" like

his father was Amen Hotempt the third who was the richest man in the world. In his

attempt to become a god Amen the third took all the slaves of Egypt up to his billion

dollar city. He payed them in gold to worship him. This could be the exodus of the

Isrealites that Moses led out of Egypt. Doctor Sinaway was the man who led the slaves out of Egypt for Amen the third. This is why I think that Doctor Sinaway is

the man called Moses as they both led out the slaves in the exodus. They have now

made a movie about Doctor Sinaway, it is called "The Egyptian" An outstanding movie

that fits Moses. Their are no historical records on Jesus, so no research can be done.

All we have is The New Testament. I did find a man that knew who Jesus was. If I did tell you who that Jesus is I would then have no privacy....No thanks

The closest I have come to Moses is a man by the name of "The Egyptian" His real name was Doctor Sinaway.

Fascinating. I'd never heard of The Story of Sinuhe nor a comparison between it and the Exodus. After doing some searching, I've found people making various observations between the stories.

PTET - Exploring the Exodus myth

You could start a thread in the theology forum discussing it. I believe many of the things you say about Sinuhe in your post above (such as Sinuhe being a doctor) come from the novel The Egyptian (or the movie), but not the actual ancient Egyptian story. The novel is fiction. The original Egyptian story of Sinuhe (which may or may not be fictional) can be found here.

Their are no historical records on Jesus, so no research can be done.

Here is a good wikipedia article on the two disputed references made about Jesus by Josephus (a first century Roman historian):

Josephus on Jesus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

~modest