Science Forums

Law of Attraction

asimon2008

I know I been reading and listening to music for this new information to control life days ago. I wanted to ask anyone I heard that you get better results if you write what you want and then read over it. Supposedly your subconscious analyzes the information and produces it through your reality.

How do you write what you want or affirmation into a sentence? I always wanted a 1968 Dodge Charger from The Fast and The Furious because that car is awesome. For example, If I did right it. Would I write: Thank you God, I am grateful for my new car or something like that. Please help.

I know I been reading and listening to music for this new information to control life days ago. I wanted to ask anyone I heard that you get better results if you write what you want and then read over it. Supposedly your subconscious analyzes the information and produces it through your reality.

How do you write what you want or affirmation into a sentence? I always wanted a 1968 Dodge Charger from The Fast and The Furious because that car is awesome. For example, If I did right it. Would I write: Thank you God, I am grateful for my new car or something like that. Please help.

What you are referring to has to do with autosuggestion. It is often used in hypnosis.

Through self-hypnosis, people claim to be able to cause changes through the sub-conscious or unconscious mind. This method can be quite effective in manifesting physiological changes (or changes in the body). I've read of people using this method to quit smoking, lose weight, etc. While autosuggestion can be a powerful agent of change, little is known about the mechanisms behind it.

It's important to note that autosuggestion will not manifest physical objects, or otherwise anything else outside of the body. Nonetheless, some pseudo-scientific sources, such as The Secret, claim that autosuggestion can manifest physical wealth for one's self. While these ideas are certainly appealing, I urge you to consider them with caution. A person using the scientific method would reject these notions and instead perform experiments to try to determine possible mechanisms and statistical outcomes.

In short, I encourage you to use self-hypnosis as a positive way to make yourself better. I discourage the same act with the expectations of physical wealth. The former has a scientific basis while the latter is considered pseudo-science.

Please ask any questions that you may have. :hihi: