Science Forums

Does anybody have Manifestation Meditation MP3?

asimon2008

I do not.

I know a lot of people practice yoga (or other forms of mediation) and I know a lot of them listen to music of various sorts while doing this. I've even heard of a professional yoga instructor playing Enya exclusively. All of this makes sense to me. Both mediation and music can be relaxing. I say this as a preface to the following:

The site you link is a scam. It is a bad scam at that. It says this about the music it wants you to purchase:

Your Manifestation Meditation™ audio will automatically align your brainwaves with your conscious and unconscious thoughts... so you can easily attract or achieve whatever you desire.

Promising "whatever you desire with no effort" is a common tactic for such a scam. It's as bad as saying "So and so made a million bucks and so can you" which your link also says right up toward the top.

I'm moving this thread to the strange claims forum as the link featured in the OP is exactly that.

asimon, I worry about your fascination with pseudoscience and your apparent inability to spot an obvious scam.

~modest