Science Forums

Nibiru

Switchy

And is Nibiru going to destroy Earth at 11:11am on 21st Dec 2012?

Switchy :cup:

Of course it is real, and yes that is the end date:eek_big: I thought everyone knew that:doh:it's wonderful tropical planet that has a population of very powerful beings on it.:)

My serious answer to your question: Nibiru its a fake and i will explain why.

Nibiru is a creation of humans. Its the prophecie of Nibiru. If you look very closely to all great prophecies around you, you will notice that all of them failed:

1) Nostradamus: nothing happened on 1999; Nostradamus is a fake on everything else btw

2) mayan prophecie for the year of 2002? or was it 2005? cant remember, i just remember that it failed on that time

3) any other prophecie created, has failed.

Nibiru and 2012 is a bullshit prophecie with all respect. Really.

The ones that claim that are real must give VERY strong arguments for that.

If they dont do it, then anyone can start stupid prophecies and ideas and we must believe on them too.

Relax, probably (i say probably because one can never get sure of things) Nibiru is so real as Casper Ghost, or Mickey Mouse.

• 1 year later...

Ok...let’s get this straight. Nibiu was a creation of a woman called Nancy Lieder in 1995 and had never been mentioned before this date, despite claims to the contrary. She claimed that as a child she was adducted by aliens who implanted a communication device into her head. In 1995 they contacted her explaining that a planet was approaching the earth and would pass close by in 2003. The planet is claimed to be on an elliptical orbit of the Sun, and completes its orbit ever 3600 years. However, as we are all aware, 2003 passed with no such incident. Nancy then said that this date was a cover in order to confuses the Government into admittance. She repredicted the event to occur in 2010. Since then conspiracy theorists have claimed that the event will actually take place in 2012, as predicted by the ancient culture of the .........

These conspiracy theorists have gone on to claim that NASA created a telescope in the North Pole in order to track the planet, and have since 'published' visual pictures of it approaching (go onto Google and type in Nibiu to see image). They go on to claim that Governments all over the world have begun constructing huge underground cave systems in order for an elite few to survivor the passing of the planet.

The mage itself is of a blue round object, surrounded by a red glow of what appears to be flaming martial. People say the blue is a planet with huge oceans four times the mass of the Earth, and the glow to be a flaming tail behind Nibiu not visible from earth.

The event itself is said to cause mass destruction of the earths crust. The magnetic poles will reverse as they have done countless times in the past, meteorites will rain onto the Earth, and the geological formation will greatly change. Insedently, no one will survive.

Right, now we have the perditions, lets look at the science.

1. This is a perdition of a person who claims to be receiving messages from an align race. May people all over the world claim to hear voices, however they are then treated for some form of mental disorder. The difference with Nancy is her voices warn her of a doomsday. All mankind are, and always have been, 'addicts' of the 'End of the World' seniores. It is in our nature to question our own existence; hence we have created religion and science. With this in mind, we are more likely to follow a perdition of the end of the world as appose to a prediction of, lets say, someone predicting the Lottery Numbers. Nancy, in all honestly, probably has a mental disorder undiagnosed, or is just a fake.

2. If the planet is on an elliptical orbit then 3600 years ago it last passed the Earth. So the last time it passed the Egyptians where the domined race of the European and African continents. There is no mention of such events in Hieroglyphics, and im sorry but the Egyptians did not incur mass extinction at this time. Yes there are mentions of flames in the sky, earth quakes and other astrological and geological activity, however it is not focused to a paritacl date. I must remind people we have earthquakes and other such geological activity every year on Earth, and the Earth is consistently passing though the tails of comments which cause meteor storms. I myself have witnessed several such light displays.

3. The telescope that was created in the North Pole is actually a Radio Telescope, which does not take visual images of the sky. Radio telescopes excime radiation (as the name suggests) and does not

4. The image itself. The image itself was actual taken by the Hubble Telescope. It must be pointed that planets do not have flaming tails as they orbit the sun (does the Earth have one?). It must also be pointed out that objects in space that do have tails have a tail behind as they approach the Sun, but also one in front of them leading the way to the Sun. These objects are comets which orientate from the Kipier Belt (a belt of rock ice sounding the Solar System twice to three times the distance from the Sun as Pluto), or from Galptic space (the space between the Stars). These tails are not 'flaming' for many reasons, but most notable because water is not a flammable marital. The Sun, although looking like its on fire, is actual giving of radiation due to nuclear reactions caused by Hydron atoms within its core compressed and 'Fussed' together forming Helilam. This process releases masses of energy in the form of the Eletrico Magnetic Spectrum, more commonly known as Radiation. Fire needs Oxygen in order to burn, and there’s not to much Oxygen in space. If we flip this, and say that the image is one created by North Pole Telescope, and computerised to provided a visual representation, it must be pointed out water does not cause radioactive processes in this manner, and hence there would be no 'flaming' tail visible, and indeed no planet visible. Also NASA is not the company behind the construction of the North Pole Telscope. You still following me.

5. Lets look at the event itself. If there is a government conspiracy, and underground caves have been created, what good will that do? Think about that one for yourself, the answer is pretty obvious.

6. Another perdition is the Earth will stop rotating for 5.6 Earth days. Right, if this was to happen, the laws of Physics sate it will never start rotating again without a major event. In fact close Earth objects have very little impact on the Earths rotation, which is slowly slowing down as the years pass, and has been doing since its formation. In two billion years one Earth day will last about one month.

7. Last but by no means least, if there was this extra planet orbiting the Sun, it would affect every planet in the Solar System, and the Sun itself. These affect would be detectable at any point during its orbit. Each planet affects one another, and each planet affects the Sun causing it to wobble in space. Its thanks to this affect how we can now detect other Solar Systems within our own Galaxy.

Im not saying that something strange will not happen in 2012, but if it does I can assure you it will not be caused by a planet that does not exist. The only astrological event that will occur on December 1st 2012 is the Sun and Earth will line up with the centre of the Milky way, and hence forth the Supper Black Hole there. However once again this will have no impact on the Earth and people should not be worried. I suggest you worry about problems closer to home. Money, work, family, the environment, the Governments, and the alike. Theses are where the real concerns of the Human race lie. If we are to become extinct, believe me it will be by are own doing.

I hope this has helped to put your mind at ease. Any questions please content me.

PS. Please excuse my spelling I have wrote this in a rush as I am late for work. Thanks for taking the time to read.

John

Ow i forgot to say...if this planet was approaching us we would now be able to see it with the nacked eye. Some says the reason we cant is because it is being hidden by the Sun, however the laws of motion (that every other astronomical object abides to) says this is impossible. Go on youtube or Google for a digrgram to illastrate this impossibility.

The claim of stopping the earth's rotation has the added problem that the people at the equator are moving at 1000mph. You'd need to stop the earth rather slowly to big problems.

That physics gets us into the problem of conservation of energy. The crust is not well connected to the mantle. If the crust stops and the mantle does not then there could be some right smart earthquakes and melting of plates.

The person that dreamed up this fantasy probably knows little about physics and didn't understand that we can see Mars and its far away and smaller than the earth.

• 10 months later...