Science Forums

Federal income tax

Queso

There is no law in America that states you need to pay federal income tax.

It is a fraud, and you are all being manipulated into paying a significant amount of your earnings to the federal reserve bank, which is an inconstitutional organisation outside the American Government.

Wake up, monkeys.

The US Income Tax Fraud And Other Stuff Media Will Not Tell You About: Video - Robin Good's Latest News

Video of ex IRS agents who realized this, resigned, and no longer pay federal income tax.

In America, if you work all year, FOUR MONTHS of your earnings go to these DISGUSTINGLY RICH BASTARDS who run the federal reserve bank, and fluctuate the economy at the flick of their wrist.

How do you feel about that?????????????????

There is no law in America that states you need to pay federal income tax.

It is a fraud, and you are all being manipulated into paying a significant amount of your earnings to the federal reserve bank, which is an inconstitutional organisation outside the American Government.

Wake up, monkeys.

An urban myth that will land you in jail. I would be careful about it.

Amendment 16 - Status of Income Tax Clarified. Ratified 2/3/1913.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Pretty cut and dried.

Bill

How could someone(s) even make these absurd laws?

Hello!

I am galactic material!

ARE YOU?

I woke up here and you want what?

Your green paper back?

Sorry I'm occupying your precious monopoly board. Ooops!

Thou shall not think, I know I know

I'll write it on the chalkboard for you

three hundred thousand times

America is a big dumb labrynth. Seriously. I woke up here and it is very beautiful in some places so I don't really want to leave. But I do. But I don't. It's a labrynth because I am here and now I have to play games to leave it's influence.

This is the most absurd game of all.

I can not take any of this seriously,

even when they get kinky and the Higher Ones tie me up with handcuffs for being myself, and not Mr. Pants wearing car driving worker bee married to a mirror

I refuse the RFID chip, I refuse this unhealthy american lifestyle, I refuse to believe anything those idiots tell me.

Thank you for helping me understand the law just teeeny teeny bit more. The futher I learn about it the dumber it gets.

I understand why they wrote this constitution, great!

What has it become?

Programs corrupt. So do files, and hard drives.

We as a human race externalized our mind to come to this point in time

and now it's pointing inward.

We now have the ability to govern ourselves.

Or do we?

I know I do.

I'll figure it out and then I'll kiel over. Yeah!

It's amazing how intriquit this gets.

I love following the natural rhythms and algorithms space has to offer and using them to manifest universal truths that laugh in the face of Presidents

Nothing can shake this feeling of total disgust

Where are these men that run the federal reserve bank?

Can I spar them?

So what overrides the congress?

Why is it an urban myth?

Is it an urban myth as propoganda to trick people?

I don't get it this is absurd

The powers of the Congress are limited by the Constitution as determined by the Judicial branch, ultimately interpreted by the Supreme Court.

I have heard people talking about this before, many of those who believe they do not have to pay taxes are in jail now, still believing that they are not compelled to pay taxes. :mademyday:

Bill

The powers of the Congress are limited by the Constitution as determined by the Judicial branch, ultimately interpreted by the Supreme Court.

I have heard people talking about this before, many of those who believe they do not have to pay taxes are in jail now, still believing that they are not compelled to pay taxes. :mademyday:

Bill

Well then they suck at this game.

Give me liberty or give me death, Ka Pish?

:eek_big:

oh and P.s. Did I mention how inspiring it is to live right here right now witnessing this madness?

It's so easy and comfortable here... It's going to take some serious hardships and travelling for me to ever appreciate america's fat yin yang of an *** bouncing around loud, drunk, balancing between freedom and the complete opposite like a King divided a million and a half times

Under the table,

Orbsycli

oh and P.s. Did I mention how inspiring it is to live right here right now witnessing this madness?

It's so easy and comfortable here... It's going to take some serious hardships and travelling for me to ever appreciate america's fat yin yang of an *** bouncing around loud, drunk, balancing between freedom and the complete opposite like a King divided a million and a half times

Under the table,

Orbsycli

Good night Yang

Yin

People really need to read the US Constitution as it is fairly straight forward. Article I: Section 8: Clause 1, spells it out. Congress has the power to tax period. Unless that clause is amended taxes are going to be right there with birth and death. Check out the last clause, 18 or the Elastic Clause, where Congress gets all powers that the Constitution does not specifically limit.

Article I: The Legislative Branch

Section 8 - Powers of Congress

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;

To establish Post Offices and Post Roads;

To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries;

To constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme Court;

To define and punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high Seas, and Offenses against the Law of Nations;

To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy;

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings; And

To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

Article I: Section 2: Clause3,

(Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.)

Amendment 16 - Status of Income Tax Clarified. Ratified 2/3/1913.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

The only reason the 16th Amendment was needed was that Congress could lay a tax on incomes as long as the income did not come from property, because taxes from property were direct taxes and subject to apportionment. The idea that the 16th Amendment was needed before Congress could tax US workers' paychecks is false. It allowed all income to be taxed.