Science Forums

Old story, New names

Garry Denke

Old story, New names

Kids love Revelation Children Story's introduction to Particle Physics.

Rev. 4

1 god is 1 rock.

4 beasts are 4 charges.

father charge .333... e (spin)

son charge .666... e (spin)

ghost charge .999... e (spin)

spirit charge .000...1 e (spin)

24 elders are 24 fermions.

father charge .333... e quarks

(1st gen) down quark - down antiquark (spin 1/2)

(2nd gen) strange quark - strange antiquark (spin 1/2)

(3rd gen) bottom quark - bottom antiquark (spin 1/2)

son charge .666... e quarks

(1st gen) up quark - up antiquark (spin 1/2)

(2nd gen) charm quark - charm antiquark (spin 1/2)

(3rd gen) top quark - top antiquark (spin 1/2)

ghost charge .999... e leptons

(1st gen) electron - positron (spin 1/2)

(2nd gen) muon - positive muon (spin 1/2)

(3rd gen) tau - positive tau (spin 1/2)

spirit charge .000...1 e leptons

(1st gen) electron-neutrino - electron-antineutrino (spin 1/2)

(2nd gen) muon-neutrino - muon-antineutrino (spin 1/2)

(3rd gen) tau-neutrino - tau-antineutrino (spin 1/2)

Rev. 6-8

4 horses are 4 forces.

white charge .999... e higgs force

red charge .999... e strong force

black charge .999... e electro .000...1 e weak force

pale charge .999... e gravitation force

144,000 seals are 144,000 particles.

7 spirits are 7 bosons.

white charge .000...1 e higgs (spin 0/1)

red charge .000...1 e gluon (spin 1/1)

black charge .000...1 e photon .999... e WWZ bosons (spin 1/1)

pale charge .000...1 e graviton (spin 2/1)

Rev. 21

1 great city is 1 standard model.

12 gates are 12 particles

12 foundations are 12 antiparticles

Rev. 22

1 rock is 1.

They like the rock too.

--

Seven stars (7 stars*)

1) dark temperature: [(hbar*c^5/G)^1/2]/k = 4.2903353(04) x 10^31 K

2) electric current: e/[(hbar*G/c^5)^1/2] = 9.8137286(29) x 10^24 A

3) dark matter: (hbar*c/G)^1/2 = 6.5907305(98) x 10^-9 kg

4) amount of substance: [(hbar*c/G)^1/2]/M = 1.6605387(82) x 10^-24 mol

5) dark length: (hbar*G/c^3)^1/2 = 4.8943724(18) x 10^-36 m

6) luminous intensity: [(hbar*G/c^5)^1/2]/alpha = 2.2372317(89) x 10^-42 cd

7) dark time: (hbar*G/c^5)^1/2 = 1.6325869(07) x 10^-44 s

The History Channel Questions

Are You Evil?

Is the Holy Ghost evil?

Or Are You Good?

Is the Holy Ghost good?

What Are You Talking About With All These Codes?

The Holy Ghost calls them Seven Seals.

Are you a Christian?

The Holy Ghost is Catholic.

Do you have the Holy Spirit?

The Holy Ghost has all Seven Spirits.

Do you Speak in Tongues?

The Holy Ghost with one tongue says "my Seven Spirits are inside Arc Trench below the Heelstone circled by Heelstone Ditch, and I am not going to recharge the magnetic field strength of this my quadrupole universe by magnetic field reversal until the day and the hour that my Seven Spirits are surfaced. Therefore, watch global warmings continue throughout the universe past the year 2012 if my Seven Spirits are not surfaced."

The Holy Ghost

--

Seven stars (7 stars*)

1) dark temperature: [(hbar*c^5/G)^1/2]/k = 4.2903353(04) x 10^31 K

2) electric current: e/[(hbar*G/c^5)^1/2] = 9.8137286(29) x 10^24 A

3) dark matter: (hbar*c/G)^1/2 = 6.5907305(98) x 10^-9 kg

4) amount of substance: [(hbar*c/G)^1/2]/M = 1.6605387(82) x 10^-24 mol

5) dark length: (hbar*G/c^3)^1/2 = 4.8943724(18) x 10^-36 m

6) luminous intensity: [(hbar*G/c^5)^1/2]/alpha = 2.2372317(89) x 10^-42 cd

7) dark time: (hbar*G/c^5)^1/2 = 1.6325869(07) x 10^-44 s

"Surface my Seven Spirits whenever. Next week. Next month. Next year. It makes no difference when. Although the sooner the better. Glaciers and ice caps are melting. Is this a prediction? I make no prediction. Surface my Seven Spirits, I reverse my magnetic field. Surface my Seven Spirits not, I reverse my magnetic field not. Want to wait, then wait. Want to wait not, then wait not. Buried near Stonehenge? No buried at Stonehenge. Buried near Heelstone? No buried under Heelstone. Four feet (4 ft, 1.2m) below. My universal magnetic reversals are fun. Homo erectus enjoyed the last one. 783,485 years, 9 months, 26 days, 14 hours, 3 minutes, 28 seconds ago. Stay home on surfacing day. DO NOT FLY. Yes indeed, pitch black that hour. Time the distance of every star."

The Holy Ghost

James Randi Educational Foundation Question

What could be contained in that Arc that could make such a dramatic impact on the Universe?

The gold Ark of the Covenant and balance of gold artifacts inside Arc Trench as circled by Heelstone Ditch at the United Kingdom Stonehenge have no dramatic impact on the universe, or for that matter any impact whatsoever on the universe, they're only symbolic.

That would seem to go against all of the laws of physics, or can you enlighten my darkness?

The law of physics describing all the unified forces, whether man totals are 5 forces if one counts Higgs, or man totals are 2 or even 3 as modeled with an electroweak 1, is big G*force = c^4. Opposing (or going against you say) big G*force is big G*power, not symbolic.

Are we acknowledging a spiritual force outside of the physical laws?

This power greater than unified big G*force as described by Sir Daniel the prophet in his seven 1/c, 1/c^2, 1/c^3, 1/c^4 ..."night visions" (in-verses) is 1/c^5 = 1/G*power, commonly written in day vision as c^5 = G*power, or as G*power = c^5. Superpower is power.

Or, are we acknowledging the insatiable power of curiosity to move forces of government and man?

The big G man's superforce is absolutely no match for this big G's US superpower, and here's where it is wise to emerge from the dark energy inference to c the light. Superpower/superforce = c the light, the difference I*Amp big G*power, the beast from the c.

Unit of space - meter?

The meter is the space of the path travelled by light in vacuum during a time interval of 1/300 000 000 of a second.

Unit of time - second?

The second is the duration of 9 192 631 770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the cesium 133 atom.

Sir Daniel four winds?

c^1 = 3 x 10^8 space/time

c^2 = 9 x 10^16 space^2/time^2

c^3 = 2.7 x 10^25 space^3/time^3

c^4 = 8.1 x 10^33 space^4/time^4 (four-dimensional universe)

Sir Daniel four winds in-verses?

1/c^1 = 3.33333333... x 10^-9 time/space

1/c^2 = 1.11111111... x 10^-17 time^2/space^2

1/c^3 = 3.70370370... x 10^-26 time^3/space^3

1/c^4 = 1.23456789... x 10^-34 time^4/space^4 (four-dimensional universe)

Unit of mass - hectokilogram?

The hectokilogram is the unit of mass; it is equal to the mass of 1/150 000 000 Newtonian constant of gravitation.

The mark, name, image, and number?

G the Letter, JESUS the Word, G'S US the Sentence, and 6.66666666... x 10^-9 space^3/mass-time^2 the Wisdom

Pronounced 'wīnds,

Big Ben

UNESCO Saves the Queen

"Hopefully UNESCO removes Stonehenge from their List well before February, as they did with the Oman Arabian Oryx Sanctuary. On 28th June 2007, the Arabian Oryx Sanctuary was the first site ever to be removed from UNESCO’s World Heritage List, and it was a blessing for both the country and the world. The government wanted to extract minerals from below Oman's Arabian Oryx and UNESCO was against it. Fortunately, the Sanctuary was delisted and the world is now benefiting from it. Likewise, the British government wants to extract artifacts from below Stonehenge's Heelstone, and once again UNESCO is against it. That is the reason the government "is cocking a snook at the World Heritage committee," in Robert Key words. With a little help from The Times the country will be benefiting from a UNESCO World Heritage Site delistment soon. The British government wants the delisting of Stonehenge. It will be a blessing for both the country and the world, just as Oman's Arabian Oryx Sanctuary now is."

Garry Denke, Plano, Texas

"""Fill in the form below to submit your message. Please note that, due to the volume of messages received, it is impossible to reply to individuals. If your message is personal or sensitive, or you would like to receive a reply, you should write using the addresses found on the main contact page.

(Mailed 9:00 a.m. CST)

Her Majesty The Queen

Buckingham Palace

London SW1A 1AA

(Emailed 9:56 a.m. CST)

Contact us > Send a message online (send)

http://www.royal.gov.uk/output/page5254.asp9 (sent)

""UNESCO blocking Second Coming

UNESCO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

UNESCO Saves the Queen

"Hopefully UNESCO removes Stonehenge from their List well before February, as they did with the Oman Arabian Oryx Sanctuary. On 28th June 2007, the Arabian Oryx Sanctuary was the first site ever to be removed from UNESCO’s World Heritage List, and it was a blessing for both the country and the world. The government wanted to extract minerals from below Oman's Arabian Oryx and UNESCO was against it. Fortunately, the Sanctuary was delisted and the world is now benefiting from it. Likewise, the British government wants to extract artifacts from below Stonehenge's Heelstone, and once again UNESCO is against it. That is the reason the government "is cocking a snook at the World Heritage committee," in Robert Key words. With a little help from The Times the country will be benefiting from a UNESCO World Heritage Site delistment soon. The British government wants the delisting of Stonehenge. It will be a blessing for both the country and the world, just as Oman's Arabian Oryx Sanctuary now is."

`Stonehenge world heritage status at risk as tunnel plan is shelved - Times Online

Garry Denke, Plano, Texas""

Thank you. Your message has been sent"""

`Stonehenge world heritage status at risk as tunnel plan is shelved - Times Online

The second coming (surfacing) of the artifacts.

Arabian Oryx Herds Moved

IUCN Red List of Threatened Species: Oryx leucoryx

"The last few years have seen a sharp decline in the Oman population, mainly due to illegal live-capture for private collections, and a steady increase in the size of the two reintroduced populations in Saudi Arabia. The Oman population fell from 450 in 1996 to 106 by early 2003, but the effective size is much smaller as these consist of an estimated 100 males and only six females. In Saudi Arabia, numbers rose from approximately 400 in 1997 to approximately 700 by early 2003. There has also been a small increase in the Israeli population. Thus, current overall numbers of reintroduced oryx are approximately the same as they were in 1997."

Yesterday the Environment Agency-Abu Dhabi announced plans to release 100 Arabian Oryx into the wild each year. There are about 6,000 Arabian Oryx in the world now, of which about 3,000 are in the UAE (between Oman and Saudi Arabia) seven countries. UNESCO did not want them moved from Oman to the better environment, funny how UNESCO conveniently failed to mention these facts in their article.

Environment Agency-Abu Dhabi to release 100 Arabian Oryxes into wild every year - Middle East News

Thanks to Oman Oil, UAE Oil, and Saudi Aramco, they are thriving.

--