Science Forums

Biology\electronics engineering

aariel1003

ok , i see but in our country a biolog with 1 degree( in biology ) almost can't find a job that respect the worker ( i mean the salary very low) , and what about master degree or doctor ,is he gets paid good, and what about engineering is it more wonted in aus ,and if are biologs are wanted in aus which specialty is most demand.

well as you see i am in a big conflict in which way to go biologyelectronics engineering , i mean do i have to go with the heart ( what i like biology ) or to go with the reality to the profession that most demands.

i will very appreciate any comment or feedback , thanks a lot .:)

It's kind of hard to understand your post without capitalization or punctuation... But I think see what you're getting at. Have you thought about biology + electrical engineering double studies/major or biology + computer science? That way, you can follow your heart's desire and have employable skills. Or you can do biology for your undergraduate studies and then electrical engineering for master's or further. As knowledge and technology move forward, many fields start to overlap more and more. Some of nanotech now crosses over into biotech and synthetic biology starts to tie into engineering. People who have skills in a couple or several fields will be valuable, indeed.

Be willing to follow your heart and see what will be most rewarding to you.

ok , i see but in our country a biolog with 1 degree( in biology ) almost can't find a job that respect the worker ( i mean the salary very low) , and what about master degree or doctor ,is he gets paid good, and what about engineering is it more wonted in aus ,and if are biologs are wanted in aus which specialty is most demand.

well as you see i am in a big conflict in which way to go biologyelectronics engineering , i mean do i have to go with the heart ( what i like biology ) or to go with the reality to the profession that most demands.

i will very appreciate any comment or feedback , thanks a lot .:turtle:

Why not go with bio-electronics? >>> Biosensors and Bioelectronics - Elsevier

If there is no specific program in bio-electronics, then perhaps a double-major? :) :turtle: