Science Forums

Introducing myself

captain_90

Hello Ladies and gentlemen:

I am a 51 yr old who has been self taught in many fields, from Electricity, 600v to 1.2. Welder from high preasure to structual steel. I'm a diesel and heavy equipment mechanic. I've dabbled in enginering, designed my own paddlewheeler and am currently drafting house plans.

I believe that what ever man can imagine , IS possible. example,,,,,,,,,, flight!!!!!!!

I believe laws were ment to ne BROKEN, example,,,,,,,,,,,, 1st two laws of physics!!!!!!!

And I believe , If you build it, they will come!!!!!!!!!!!1

Now that you know that my glass is half full,,,,,,,,, how do you look at your half glass?????????

I hope to have a little fun, contribute to man's energy needs in a small way, and see what comes

Have a good one, Pete

I believe that what ever man can imagine , IS possible. example,,,,,,,,,, flight!!!!!!!

I believe laws were ment to ne BROKEN, example,,,,,,,,,,,, 1st two laws of physics!!!!!!!

And I believe , If you build it, they will come!!!!!!!!!!!1

oh, so you have beliefs. you'll be on my camp then. We have our good ol momma up there at the admins to shelter us from any onslaughts. :)