Science Forums

Metal Mouth

Queso

[Editor's Note: I first heard of Dr. Hal Huggins and his discoveries of amalgam poisoning in the mid 1980's from radio interviews with Gary Null. Mercury poisoning was fairly obvious, but I was astonished to find out how damaging root canals can be. When they drill out the nerves, pulp, and blood supply inside the root of the tooth, they can't remove the microscopic cells that line the tiny tubules (called dentin) that run throughout the remaining portion of the tooth and the roots. Those lining cells die and become a source of food for bacteria which continually produces toxins which goes into the blood stream and into the brain for as long as you have those root canal teeth in your mouth. Do not get root canals if you want to keep your health! Eventually, you will pay the price for having them.

Research shows that 43 micrograms of mercury comes off of each square centimeter of amalgam in water every 24 hours. In the absence of any specific detoxification methods, it is possible to excrete around six (6) micrograms in 24 hours. Therefore, a person with only around three amalgams is absorbing 37 micrograms of mercury every day.

:turtle:

I have a mouth full of metal because as a kid I just didn't care to brush my teeth.

Reading this article got me so nervous and terrified.

Should I be worried? Reading this make me want to rip out my root cannalled teeth . .