Science Forums

Re: How time dilation occurs

Eilizsia

(Moderation note: this post originally appeared in "How time dilation occurs" -CraigD)

I have not looked up time dilation myself but i do have a lot of answers for you.

1st, Time is a consistant ideal for the human race to maintain an organised life, but time is also irrational for the whole world. if you look to the north and south pole, you will notice that 24 hours, goes by, alot faster compared to the equator, and the fact is, only sections of 24 hours have been given the the ideal. The universe does not operate the same way at our planet does.

The Universe is split into 4 dimentions of actual time. The past, the present and the future, The 4th dimention exists in a seperate frequency to all these. The past dimention, is a collection of energy waves that also co-exist as used energy from the present. The present dimention is a collection of the future energywaves coming into the present, thus becoming past enegy waves in the present. The future dimention is a collection of energy waves that have already existed in the past. The Past recreated itself at the end of time. all energy waves and frequencies collected themselves as a memory of a once existed universe, it follows the same patteren of creation over and over again. Anti matter collects the energywaves and becomes matter again over a period of time. every single anti particle is thus programed with a wavelength of a once existed neutral particle, this is because neutral particles store information inthe form of a frequency caused by its own pattern of energy.

The memory of the universe, or energy is thus recreated. Now, Anti particles also exist to create black holes. The enegy it collects, gets stored up until it either stops, or until the universe is emty again.

Think of this, If the Universe has only existed once, Then how can it exist again. The big bang theory is most likely, but It has happened more that once before. and it also has happened before in over universal bodies.

The 4th dimention of space, is where the past, present, and future are collected as one, The 4th dimention of space is a Time Band, The celestrail universe also exists, The first universe also existed, but in a seperate past parellel universe.

I wont really be able to tell you everything right now, But keep a copy of this until scientists tell you it themselves,and they will. Maybe not in somuch jargan but in a less riddled way.

There are many other dimentions of spacetime outthere, But if i told you now, you would never believe me. My hint to you would be the Time Band, it exists as the whole of the universe, It operates as a collection of the 4th dimention, allowing time and other universal bodies to be experieced. The access to TimeBand as you would call it, would only happen if you held a Fragment of the 4th dimentions energy.

In this universe, the 4th dimention recreates itself and the energy it captures. This is due to the instability of other parellel universes. Time as you would say, It repeats itself, but the information of the last universe is still filtering through the 4th dimention. The 1st parellel universe but equally the same stucture of the one, is the main reason why time is the way it is. The first universe was destoryed and became a parellel universe where we now live.

Please ignore the last statemant unless you also understand what im saying.

The only answer to what i told you involves the burmuda triangle and the aztec civilisaion. But i can not say more until, you stand together with each nation in order to stop WW3. Remember something else also, The events of the India earthquake was more that just an accident.

I will only say more to the right person who gives me the same knowledge I already understand exists.

Thank You

Your friend

Eilizsia