Science Forums

Exciting news.

arkain101

• 1 month later...

Well, everything is completed and sent, now I just have to send a few $'s down there to open a financial account, to allow it to be removed from the safe keeping storage. The companys employees are legally signed to contracts, to not be allowed to get financially invested into any new product ideas for a 10 year period, and the product can not be discussed or revealed untill I have opened a payment account with the company to allow it to begin patent protection.

The problem I am at right now is finding investment, because I am in the middle of a huge financial dilemma at the moment. I'll be sending $20 to them to get things operational and patent protected, once that is complete, the designs and concepts can be released for investment interest or on here for that matter.

The total cost I need to pay is $1200 american for the package I selected, which includes professional designs 72 point market reasearch and analasys, engineer overview and design corrections.. things like that. There is an client account # at this business where funds can be directed.. It doesnt hurt to mention I guess B)

Incredible work Arkain. That's really awesome. I may not no much about mechanics and engineering as a whole, but an engine with the capacity you have described is truly revoltionary. Word of advice though, be attentive to everyone that approaches the project. Best of luck.

By the way; know anything about self supported EMF engines. They could hold a lot of potential, mainting a fairly connstant torque. (Thanks for the answer to my previous reply)

Have I tested the engine?

No I have not assembled a complete working design, I simply dont have the access to the required technolofy to fabricate this engine. I have how ever built several sections of the engine design and car design and tested each other their tasks individually. However bad it sounds, I am confident through my minds eye that the engine will work as I expect it to.

I hope to be getting some income happening again, I could take a loan out I suppose... but this inventor corp also allows payment plans.. I am going to go for it anyway, regardless if the system works as planned there is over two dozen individual inventions in the system which will most definatly be applicable to several things.

Thanks for the kind replies.

What previous post were you refering to that I replied to?