18 replies to this topic

#18 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 09:41 PM

Yep, but are humans intelligent compared to Aliens, we might all be dumb fcuks according to them  :)

I think to many we are to them like apes are to us. Or may even be like cattle and used as livestock and controlled.

#19 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 09:52 PM

I just assumed you were a Arab suicide bomber from how you started this conversation, I realize that the Europeans are naive and think that those countries are safe and paradises, but I want you to remember ISIS when they were attacking Europe, that is the absolute proof of when the cards are down the Arabs are dangerous. Do you know who supported ISIS? Iran... So, I don't know why you are supporting those that terrorize Europe. Those female Ninjas are suppressed by the men in those countries that is why they look that way forced to be second class citizens by the male Arabs due to backward religion. This is why Iran must be dealt with as they support terrorism not just in Europe but all across the world. Honestly though, I understand that the Europeans just want a steady source of Oil and Iran supplies it, It's fine but maybe the next time that Russia gives Europe a hard time we will just tell Europe to fend for itself for supporting our enemies, since basically the E.U. is in bed with two of the U.S.'s enemies being China and Iran. I think it would be funny if Russia pulled the same stuff in Europe that they pulled in Crimea and the U.S. just said "Nope, Russia has nukes we can't fight them for Europe's sake".

Well to be fair many European countries are over in Iraq and Afghanistan with the US forces. In Afghanistan I worked right next to the British. They were nice because they always let us drink their coffee. :lol: I worked with Italians,Spanish, Canadians, British, Bosnians, Iraqis themselves from Erbil and just about every European country you can think of. Even a few girls were there from the Netherlands. Very blonde as they say. Some Kenyans are over there also and a few other African countries. One I Did Not see over there was Germans.