Science Forums

Suggestions To Reduce Global Warming!

Serious subject, here's 3.

1. Add Dyson cyclone technology to industrial chimneys and vehicle exhausts(Patentable), should reduce the soot and other containaments to clear the air. Should clean the existing air too, double solution. The cyclone needs to pull more to the sides and not produce so much suction.

2. Add extra spark plugs to combustion engines(Patentable). 50cc motorbikes go 50mph because of the distance between the spark and the piston wall is small. Cars are rather large so need more sparks, though reduce the throttle fuel ratio.

3. Change electricity steam generator turbine technology, adapting my Arcturus Drive Technology should do)(Patentable), rather stupid the steam traveling through the gaps.

Anyone have extra ideas?

Pass on these ideas to a friend that MAY have a connection with government or industry or friend of friend... in those directions.

Edited by Arcturus

Maintain the Corona virus lock to further reduce carbon emissions. OR  After people have got over the corona virus, continue working from home, rather than commuting. 

Whats a griffiths engine ? 

Has solution 1 above not already been implemented?

Yes corona virus time is a good idea, those that are at home can think how to solve their own problems.

Edited by Arcturus

• 2 weeks later...

Serious subject, here's 3.

1. Add Dyson cyclone technology to industrial chimneys and vehicle exhausts(Patentable), should reduce the soot and other containaments to clear the air. Should clean the existing air too, double solution. The cyclone needs to pull more to the sides and not produce so much suction.

?? Care to explain this better?

2. Add extra spark plugs to combustion engines(Patentable). 50cc motorbikes go 50mph because of the distance between the spark and the piston wall is small. Cars are rather large so need more sparks, though reduce the throttle fuel ratio.

that's an extreme oversimplification. Though I have seen a few dual-plug and/or quad-valve engines in my time, and they tend to have good economy. Domed and face-abraded pistons are nice too, though a bit more expensive...

3. Change electricity steam generator turbine technology, adapting my Arcturus Drive Technology should do)(Patentable)(SIC), rather stupid the steam traveling through the gaps.

lol. generators and their efficiencies. I'd love to see a side by side comparison of whatever prime mover system you're talking about. I love the various Tesla-turbine variants I've been seeing over the past 5 years or so.

Anyone have extra ideas?

Pass on these ideas to a friend that MAY have a connection with government or industry or friend of friend... in those directions.

I've got a couple ideas, but they're more along the "why should we care" and "you don't seem to actually know what you're saying" variety on the various climate models themselves. Please do find me any climate model that you can feed all the data from before 2012 to, and have it predict things from 2013-2020 accurately. After that we can have a discussion on geological timescale climate history and why you have concerns while comparing them.

Efficiency is glorious in it's own right regardless of the motivations.

This little pop article from NASA says you are wrong.  https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2943/study-confirms-climate-models-are-getting-future-warming-projections-right/  Climate change models are reasonably accurate. Also from NASA they reckon the last 5 years are the hottest on record. https://www.giss.nasa.gov/

Taking into account great big chunks of the antarctic ice sheet have broken away, and other notable bits of evidence for global warming, why would you not agree global warming is happening, and that CO2 emissions are accelerating it. What level of expertise have you got that says you alone are right and all the climate change scientists are all wrong. ?

cool, but they don't actually say which of the 10(14) models were which. That matters. The most accurate model I know of uses mainly solar output to determine global temps, was it one of those 10? I make the point because it matters a lot when talking correlation and causation...

• 3 weeks later...

Well if we didn't stop the global emissions now. For sure they will come out with something else to blame it on. I mean for sure let us have common sense here. WE as humans make a whole lot of pollution and waste. But to say it is going to stop the world from turning and the end of the world is just spreading fear just like the same a holes do with covid. They are just conspiracy theorist saying we will kill the world.

• 2 years later...

Suggestions To Reduce Global Warming:

Stop using the lawnmower!
Love and plant: garden, forest and flower meadow!
Let plants and animals live in their environment!
Do not travel without a necessary need!
Do not buy a product that is cheaper than the packaging!
Don't chase fashion!
Don't drink wine!
Don't trust the activists!

Be an advocate for:
- control (censorship) of marketing,
- control of the trade of goods, money and land,
- fixed price of energy and water - money,
- nationalization of energy and water trade,
- tax on every profit and every property,
- tax on the packaging/product ratio,
- tax on luxury (fools),
- prohibition of CO2 tax,