#1 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3225 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 06:46 AM

https://www.vice.com...NUl1-3xoCWOcUx4

I think this is important. It would be an important dynamic contribution to black holes capable of produces galaxy curves. As I have said a number of times, those curves are related to dynamics inside of the galaxy.

#2 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 06:30 AM

https://www.vice.com...NUl1-3xoCWOcUx4

I think this is important. It would be an important dynamic contribution to black holes capable of produces galaxy curves. As I have said a number of times, those curves are related to dynamics inside of the galaxy.

I must have been sailing I didnt see this post, what are you contemplating Plasma Universe type ideas http://science101-en...e-big-bang.html or maybe degrees of entanglement still existing from a big bang. Maybe the missing antimatter universe spin the opposite direction to universes made of matter :)

#3 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3225 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 04:18 AM

I have a number of articles I have written over the years in which there exists strong evidence that black holes are responsible for rotation curves. The evidence got so extreme I was left a believer of this approach. I think I listed up to twelve strong indications that such a theory has to be taken seriously. 

#4 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 05:28 AM

I have a number of articles I have written over the years in which there exists strong evidence that black holes are responsible for rotation curves. The evidence got so extreme I was left a believer of this approach. I think I listed up to twelve strong indications that such a theory has to be taken seriously. 

The Polish guy, Popolawski I understand theorizes we are living inside a black hole, with one collapsed dimension. Is this one of the theories you have in mind. 

#5 Dubbelosix

Dubbelosix

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3225 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 09:35 AM

No, in fact... I have put together the final part of understanding the long range effects of gravity from supermassive black holes, a good question posited a while back... People believed my theory would have to mean gravity was doing something new... Read my new post I am about to send in physics forum. Though I am open to inside black hole theories, this theory is actually nothing to do with this. I will write up the list of evidences again in time, but the post I plan to make very soon, will clear up something about how we understand gravity... And it all boils down to a missapplication of Newton's force law as it is not adjusted to make sense of binding energy.