Science Forums

Basically I’m attempting to design a time machine using a new model of physics which relies on the postulate that gravity is not cause by mass or rather that the weight that is supposedly the cause of space bending like a hole is actually caused by spin & electromagnetic forces by a torus energy field type mechanism where the SMBH at the centre of the galaxy is not just a hole but is rather attracting planetary bodies to its centre with electromagnetism due to the spin kind of like water goes down the drain , torrential currents in space , I am proposing that the magnetic poles of stars are like a propulsion drive that is pulling it through space like a tractor beam where the North Pole is pulling it up & the South Pole is creating a sort of “thug” from the bottom in a kind of backward repulsion type effect , the spin causes a gripping effect due to the mass spinning but the spin is what is causing the gravity , the spin & the torsion which warps space , the magnetic field around earth / sun circulates creating a driving force which is being attracted to the SMBH , the apparent weight of objects is all an illusion caused by electromagnetic forces on an atomic level & quantum eg. The electromagnetic force & this is all caused by spinning on all levels .

Could you please point out any flaws in this theory so far before I go further . Would be really helpful .

Basically I’m attempting to design a time machine using a new model of physics which relies on the postulate that gravity is not cause by mass or rather that the weight that is supposedly the cause of space bending like a hole is actually caused by spin & electromagnetic forces by a torus energy field type mechanism where the SMBH at the centre of the galaxy is not just a hole but is rather attracting planetary bodies to its centre with electromagnetism due to the spin kind of like water goes down the drain , torrential currents in space , I am proposing that the magnetic poles of stars are like a propulsion drive that is pulling it through space like a tractor beam where the North Pole is pulling it up & the South Pole is creating a sort of “thug” from the bottom in a kind of backward repulsion type effect , the spin causes a gripping effect due to the mass spinning but the spin is what is causing the gravity , the spin & the torsion which warps space , the magnetic field around earth / sun circulates creating a driving force which is being attracted to the SMBH , the apparent weight of objects is all an illusion caused by electromagnetic forces on an atomic level & quantum eg. The electromagnetic force & this is all caused by spinning on all levels .

Could you please point out any flaws in this theory so far before I go further . Would be really helpful .

Hi I am Victor Medvil, this type of thing is possible using time warped fields which any massive body that is spinning creates a certain magnitude of Time Warped Field, as matter spins the rotation creates a sort of gravitational current as objects flow through the spinning gravitational current, time begins to change in magnitude which is where the idea for a Tipler Cylinder comes from using disks or Cylinders, this is sorta unlike what you are talking about but the solution for these are General Relativistic, but it is happening around the edge of the disk or cylinder not necessarily at the poles. I was trying to create a device that could move someone into another dimension by shifting their Time Dimension warping the current of time. It is not the Force dimensions such as electromagnetism that cause this but rather the warping of space by the rotation, here is a little about Tipler Cylinders(https://www.andersoninstitute.com/tipler-cylinder.html and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tipler_cylinder).

rotating-cylinder-model.jpg

Time Warped Blackhole Torus Z Axis

151151921522299.gif

Time Warped Blackhole Torus X,Y Axis

5a17faaac90d7_151151921522299(2).gif.283

This Geometry also creates a wormhole around the object in the middle giving it a infinite length such as a Tipler cylinder has but the wormhole is the Tipler Cylinder, the Dark Blue is the highest amount of Time Distortion.

The Quantum Entanglement Version on a HDD.

156005067114091495.gif

This uses the connectivity of Quantum Entanglement to make a Infinite Length around the disk which a wormhole can manifest in a circle in like the Black Hole Version but much less warping.

156005060896208232-1.jpg

Edited by VictorMedvil