Some Preliminary Conclusions On UFO's - A strictly scientific point of view.
1. The UFO that crashed in the 1940’s in Roswell has always been the underlying motivation for the public to believe in the idea that the concept that a flying saucer crashed in New Mexico. There are of course good reasons to think this, because the air force made an official statement in that they had ‘’retrieved a flying saucer’’ and then strangely took back the claim.
2. There have been claims that this was a tactical move by the government to give us a misinformation concerning the origins of the craft itself, except there was nothing like this in the American inventory at the time.
3. Additionally, the officials who released the report of a crashed UFO later admitted that they had been told ‘’to give the wrong story’’ and threatened to lose their jobs if they did not comply - (See Stanton Friedman for the evidence pertaining to this)
4. It is possible they were American craft or even a foreign craft but it is highly unlikely. The reasons are not simple concerning this, because there has been a lot of smoke and mirrors from the government, but that could conclude they are certainly ‘’hiding something.’’
5. Almost 70 years later, the UFO’s have not only changed in form, (one example is the infra-red UFO’s not able to be seen by the human eye), but does conclude the technology is rapidly increasing. This does have a rational explanation in relativity - if an alien race was to visit planet Earth, it is very likely they came from the closest star system (Alpha Centuri), which is around 4 light years away - using a sufficient propulsion drive, they could manage the journey to our star system in around 8 light years. Relativity states clearly that when traveling at these speeds over great distances, time slows down on board the ship but large amounts of time will pass back on the home planet. The significant technological boosts we have seen concerning the UFO’s over the years could be due to the aliens coming home and returning to Earth with even more advanced crafts. I always believed that if an alien race was to visit Earth, they’d have to be close to us - I predicted we would find a planet there almost 10 years back and it was in 2016 the existence of Proxima Centauri b, a planet only slightly larger than the Earth does in fact orbit around Proxima Centauri in the so-called Goldilock or Habitable zone. This means the conditions for the planet to sustain life is remarkably higher.
6. It has been noticed by previous investigators, such as Jacques Valees that over the years, many UFO’s had ‘’adapted’’ to look like ordinary aircraft. I mention this because it reminds me of the Aurora Texas crash incident - while there was no airplanes at the time (since it predated the Wright brothers first flight in 1903) we did have blimps just before this and the crash in Aurora was an object described as a shiny, elongated object and as most know, blimps are elongated airborne machines. The crash had serious reports at the time in which the town claimed it had impacted on a judges farm and it ended up also damaging a large part of the area. It was stated by the town folk that the being inside ‘’was not from the Earth’’ and in fact called him ‘’the Martian.’’ The only way they would know he was a male, would be to indicate that the ‘’alien’’ had sexual organs and was given the last rights and buried in the local cemetary. This happened in 1897 - and over a 100 years later the budding scientists and UFO investigators, not only found the gravestone, but mysteriously the body had been removed. However, trace elements of Aluminium embedded in the tree’s that had grown in the area suggested something had actually crashed there. There are no longer any witnesses to the event, but the anti-UFO scientific establishment have drastically attempted to falsify the claims but was largely futile. What made this case even more curious, is that a blimp made of Aluminium back in that day, would have been incredibly expensive, so expensive that it had more worth than most metals today we consider ‘’precious.’’
7. From this we deduct that the alien crafts where composed of Aluminium - and you can surmise from early statements of the crashed UFO case of Roswell, is that it was a ‘’material metal-like substance’’ that was very bendy and extremely strong - the only way right now I can think this could be so is if the Aluminium had been compressed multiple times, not too dissimilar to how we today process gold leaf - except it was very durable which may imply it was made from an extremely pure form of Alumium, but likely an alloy at the same time. It was said from the living survivors of the Mexico crash, that the metal was very light - and that would mean a few things. First if you are going to compress a metal together, it would become extremely dense, but we must be talking about something like a 100 folds, maybe more, but so thin it appears to have not much weight. It could even be durable so long as it is not too dense, matching the description of the first statement from the US air force of a captured flying saucer. The technology then cannot be so far out of our own reach however the propulsion system of a UFO back then was simply not in the United Kingdom or America’s inventory.
8. They attempted to recreate these flying ships and they used the Candida effect - a secret experiment that went on in Canada involving the construction of a very basic saucer shaped craft - some kind of smoke and mirrors went on here, because they claimed the craft barely got off the ground, but this I think was an disinformation attempt to mislead us into thinking it was in our inventories all the time, but rather, I think the truth is, is that such saucers have been downed a few times in different countries - I say this because UFO’s where in fact going to be designed by the Nazi’s and even before then, Tesla also started to design a saucer shaped craft. It is ironic, that the US government stole his work before he died. The US government ‘’claims’’ that they disclosed the evidence, but there is no such thing as a true information disclosure act when it involves the subject of UFO’s - things are always missing or blanked out from legal documents and it is not[just] a case of removing names for the sake of secrecy, it is because they have something to hide. So we can conclude from here that the whole truth has not been revealed, because you do not hide something unless you have something worth hiding. Rest assured, the US government has not released all of Tesla’s files, they are certainly intentionally confusing the situation or slowly drip-feeding us information in a subtle way.
9. It has been noticed, not just by me, that scientists who investigate the UFO phenomenon are often labelled cranks, such as Jean-Pierre Petit who specialized in fluid mechanics, plasma physics and magnetohydrodynamics which is in short, how electrically charged systems are affected in the presence of magnetic fields. Oddly enough, Canadian scientist, Wilbert Smith, a highly respected man in his field strongly believed that UFO’s where in fact using a propulsion device based on magnetic field lines of the earth in which he was hired by the Canadian transport department under the official name of ‘’project magnet,’’ and yet he was not considered a crank under the official secrecy of his work. He even claimed that the government had provided to him, a fragment of a crashed UFO and under scientific analysis he discovered that the metal object had been in space for a very long time due to micrometeorites found embedded in the surface. According to Dr. Harold E. Puthoff, co-founder and Vice President of Science and Technology with TTSA (who, by no coincidence, been coined by many scientists as a ‘’crank’’), described this artefact as I quote:
‘’This is an open source sample. It was sent anonymously to talk show host Art Bell. The fellow claimed to be in the military. He said that this sample was picked up in a crash retrieval, and so he sent it by email. So what does that mean? Chain of custody non-existent. Provenance questionable. Could be a hoax. Could be some slag off of some foundry floor or whatever. However, it was an unusual sample, so we decided to take a look at it.It was a multilayered bismuth and magnesium sample. Bismuth layers less than a human hair. Magnesium samples about ten-times the size of a human hair. Supposedly picked up in the crash retrieval of an Advanced Aerospace Vehicle. It looks like it’s been in a crash. The white lines are the bismuth; the darker areas are the magnesium separations. So the question was what about this material, so naturally we looked in all the national labs, we talked to metallurgists, we combed the entire structure of published papers. Nowhere could we find any evidence that anybody ever made one of these.
Secondly, some attempts were made to try to reproduce this material, but they couldn’t get the bismuth and magnesium layers to bond. Thirdly, when we talked to people in the materials field who should know, they said we don’t know why anybody would want to make anything like this. It’s not obvious that it has any function.’’
It seems then to me, not only have the crafts evolved over the years, but the elements used on the craft have become even more advanced, or there is more than one alien race visiting Earth (as has been claimed officially) by the former Canadian president Paul Hellyer who was adament that he had inside knowledge that more than one race of aliens had been visiting us. This is also related to the point discussed earlier in which the Aluminium while extremely pure, but it also contained a large enough amount of Iron to be detected. The presence of Iron allows the Aluminium to be more flexible - these types of alloys did in fact exist, but again, because of the content of Aluminium would have made this a very expensive ship to make.
Bismuth is also a type of shiny metal that grows like a crystal and magnesium, also a metal known primarily for processing calcium inside of the body, has a grey shiny color to it. The underlying similarities here is that they all use reflective metals. The magnesium may be a source of the extreme brightness of some of the UFO’s since the free metal burns with a characteristic brilliant-white light - while this is speculation it is also curious that the combination of Aluminium and magnesium combines to be less dense and the alloy is even strong in structure. Perhaps, the presence of Bismuth has a same effect, but reproducing this in a lab would require experts in the field.
It should be noted that the late Allan Hynek, previous skeptic who became a believer through a government-funded project called blue book, primarily to ''debunk'' the UFO phenomenon, speculated that green fire balls seen commonly over many military bases and even Los Alamos lab could have been generated by the burning of a metal, like iron.
Edited by Dubbelosix, 12 June 2019 - 05:05 PM.