Science Forums

Bathe In The Blood Of Christ

Vmedvil2

• 1 year later...

Is it not a metaphor for historic acts when their ancestors were a bit murderous, especially when it came to competition, or wanting a divorce. Henry VIII off with how many heads.

Dont believe the rumours :) Today they are soaked in alcohol not blood? Apparently Queenie likes a drink. I wonder how extreme her husbands views becomes when he has had a drink and he is not restraining him self.

They also seem to be a bit soaked in Jeffrey Epstein also. I was going to laugh but I guess it isn't funny and especially what he did with all those kids and prostituting them to the Elites of the world. And then somehow ends up dead in a max prison where cameras are on all the time on the officers. Not to mention he was in what is called constant ops. Where every 5 minutes the officer must write down the time that the inmate is still ok.

• 2 weeks later...

I had to google Epstein to see what you were on about. https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/money-and-power/a28352055/jeffrey-epstein-criminal-case-facts/

Does association make people guilty? smoking guns maybe! 

Trump and Clinton as well as HRH Andrew all talked to him, along with many others. Maybe they are all part of the same club, ie very wealthy, and dont mix with peasants with normal tastes.

Epstein died of his injuries(not indicated what they were in the article) possibly self inflicted in prison.  How many times did he throw himself down the stairs, or stab himself, before he died. Was it a bad case of suicide with multiple stabbings and gun shot wounds :(

I am surprised you have not heard more about Epstein. He had a place called Lolita island where all the elite went. Even Clinton was caught in some pictures here recently.

The thing is I work in a prison. Epstein was on constant ops. Which means an officer sits right in front of him and writes the time down every 5 minutes. There is no way the officer would fall asleep because other officers are always around and the Sgt. When you are locked up in Segregation there are no stairs or anything to hurt himself with. There are even rubber pencils. I am pretty sure he was killed so he wouldn't talk. It would be my guess that the officers that were blamed for sleeping and put on trial were paid some big money to take the fall and not talk. But that is just my conspiracy theory who knows.

Well if you ever read Trance Formation of America by Cathy Obrien this has been going on for a long time and it is another way they can blackmail politicians.

I was watching father brown last night, if you ask a catholic priest for forgiveness in a confessional booth,  you get a clean slate with a few hale mary's. does that help?

No, not in my opinion, because then people may think it is OK to sin, just so long as they go and confess about it. That's not how a morality works, the definition of sinners, is to understand the sin so that you become "reborn."

I live in Portugal, so TV reports dont tend to concentrate on English speaking news.

You like captive audiences then :)

I guess if a government was to be corrupt (or run by a secret world order), they could get away with murder, and cover things up.

When political parties stopped being funded by grass routes supporters, and switched to taking their funding from lobby groups, they lost touch with the electorate, and left them selves wide open to bribery and corruption.

I have found our mainstream media here is just plain out propaganda and mind control so I don't even watch anything mainstream. I just do my own research on things. And if the mainstream media is saying something most of the time it is the opposite.

That is pretty neat you live in Portugal. Haven't all drugs been made legal there? And I heard it is working out real well. I wish the US would do that and stop their useless war on drugs and all out assault on human freedom. It is ridiculous to make a plant illegal and or tell grown adults what to put in their bodies.

Well yes and from my research that is exactly what they do. I think you are correct with them taking money from lobby groups. One of the biggest funders is Big Pharma. Even Israel is in the mix in funding our politicians. It shouldn't even be legal for other countries to fund our politicians. It is for sure a lot of bribery and corruption in the US. And at this point we are ranked number 18 for freedoms in the world. Even the UK has more freedoms then we do now and we fought against them for freedom.lol! What a joke.

No, not in my opinion, because then people may think it is OK to sin, just so long as they go and confess about it. That's not how a morality works, the definition of sinners, is to understand the sin so that you become "reborn."

Well in one part of the Bible the Christian god is saying thou shall not kill. Then not long later the Christian god is going around killing entities. Christians are a very confused bunch especially if they read the Bible word for word literally. It really is a sacrificial religion. Apparently even the Christian god sent his own son to get tortured and murdered. Then guess what on some Sundays you drink the blood of Christ and eat the flesh. So there you have it.

Well in one part of the Bible the Christian god is saying thou shall not kill. Then not long later the Christian god is going around killing entities. Christians are a very confused bunch especially if they read the Bible word for word literally. It really is a sacrificial religion. Apparently even the Christian god sent his own son to get tortured and murdered. Then guess what on some Sundays you drink the blood of Christ and eat the flesh. So there you have it.

Well, if you want to get theological, there are many contradictions in the Bible. You should take a good look at them, they are obvious mistakes of men, or just because we are talking about a theological philosophy passed down through generations not too much afar from being like Chinese whispers.

Well, if you want to get theological, there are many contradictions in the Bible. You should take a good look at them, they are obvious mistakes of men, or just because we are talking about a theological philosophy passed down through generations not too much afar from being like Chinese whispers.

Yes for sure. They even have lists of all the contradictions with a quick search. I had fun looking at them a few years ago. It is interesting watching a Christian trying to explain them away when they believe the Bible was written by the pen of God. :help:  :laugh:

Drugs in Portugal are not legal, not even growing Canabis, for personal use is legal. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_Portugal If you get caught with Canabis it is up to the Police in question re prosecution or not. What is legal is being an addict and going for help, also injectors can get free needles from pharmacies, this was introduced to stop the spread of HIV, not because the Portuguese authorities are tolerant ref drugs. 

If you want drugs go to Spain or the Nederlands. The cafes in Holland have lots of things to chose from.

Why is it a joke that the UK or Europe as a whole has more freedoms than America? 

You are free to carry guns in America, which we are not in Europe. Is that a freedom? 

Ok that is interesting. Do they lock people up there in Portugal if they have Marijuana or Coke or something like that? Or do they send them to get help? I guess like you said it depends. Here in the US they just lock people up just for having it in possession. Except for the few states that Marijuana is legal in. Well yea everyone knows about Amsterdam. lol! I don't do drugs myself I just think people should have the freedom to put in their body what they want. As long as they aren't hurting others or giving it to children.

It is a joke because what American fought against is what we are becoming and even worst. And the national anthem which is played at every ball game says land of free and home of the brave and people get mad if someone sits for it instead of stands when it's not even true anymore. Freedom in America is an illusion.

Well for the most part we are free to carry guns. Depending in what state you are in. They are slowly trying to stop it and ban the second amendment. Most people like to use them for hunting such as deer, turkeys and all that. What they don't want to acknowledge is if they ban guns from the normal American citizens only the criminals and the government will have the guns. There are a lot of gangs and gang violence in America which obtain guns illegally anyway. So you can kind of see what would happen if American citizens didn't have guns. The gangs would pretty much take over. This is what has happened in Chicago for the most part because they have made guns pretty much illegal there. So war in the streets every night between the cops and the gangs and criminals while nobody can protect themselves. It may work in Europe but not with this crazy country.lol!

If you are in possession of a small amount ie not dealing you can be sent to get help, or let of. depends on the police, or who reports you. 

I have spoken to many Americans who are disillusioned with American politics. Funding/Buying of political parties by lobby groups or those with foreign interests is becoming I think a world wide problem, an attack on democracy. Misinformation by the media, is another irritation, they should be shut down if found to be spreading misinformation. How can democracy work when people dont have a reliable media, or meens of finding out what is going on in their own country.

Guns were banned in Washington DC and it went from being the murder capital of the states to being one of the safest cities in America did it not.

I spent some time in Panama, anchored of Colon. Here there were street gangs at war. The first night there we thought they had fire works until we went ashore in the morning and found that it was the street gangs killing each other. Even the ice cream vendor in the street had a armed guard with a shotgun. As I understand it from the movies of the Chicago gangsters, they acted as the law, controlling the judges etc Al Capone. The general public not involved with the Gangs, got along just fine, even enjoying the odd tipple and gambling in the gangsters businesses. Would America really fall apart without guns, or is this just Paranoia drummed into people by the Gun Lobby groups, and other scared people. When travelling there is such a thing called anxiety transference, whereby stories of past crimes are told as if they happened yesterday. When you quiz the people telling the stories, you find the crimes happened years ago. They have no first hand knowledge of a crime, but they are crapping them selves, and think everyone else should too. If the Gangs and Criminals are shooting each other they are not shooting normal people deliberately. 

Ok well that is good to know. I wonder if I got Portugal confused with another country that have made it all legal. I am going to have to remember to look that up when I get home. Yes the mainstream is a big problem and they just read teleprompters and not many real journalist. What the mainstream also does is accuse real  journalist actually doing the work as fake news. Mostly everything on TV and the news is owned by a few companies.

For one thing Washington DC is not a state. It is only a small parcel of land where most of the Federal Government of the US sits. For as long as I know you can't take guns or anything like that into the capital building and their are so many police in Washington DC protecting all the politicians and the buildings and their never was any crime there beside the politicians themselves.lol! The closest state to DC is Maryland and as far as I know they have never banned guns. So you could be misinformed on that. I know Chicago pretty much banned guns and it is awful there. People always getting shot and killed. 

Yea back in the old times you had the mobsters and Al Capone and all that. These gangs I am talking about or a little different. They aren't like Mob Gangsters. These are hard core criminal gangs that murder at will with no respect to anybody or anything. In a lot of parts of Chicago even the police won't do in because it is to dangerous. I think what most Americans look at with the guns is what happened in Nazi Germany when Hitler took the guns away from the regular citizens in his rise to power.

For the most part Americans love their guns. Like I said they love hunting wild game and deer and it is something people do every year. It is also used for protection. We do have some gun free zones. And guess where most of the violence with guns occur? Well in the gun free zones of coarse. So yea Americans are paranoid about losing their guns. Not to mention it is the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution and right to bear arms. So it is a right we enjoy that the founders of America died for to have that freedom. But if the Elite have their way they will take Americans guns away. More than likely though it would cause a huge civil war. So they are doing it very slowly in what is called the "totalitarian tip toe".You would be surprised to know I don't own a gun though. Mainly because I am too cheap to buy one but I do know how to use one pretty good I was in the military.lol!

I agree it is full of contradictions, these were most likely introduced when the religion was created from other beliefs in the Roman empire at the time. It is book that can be read in several different ways, if you dont like something you read flip a few pages and you will find something you like. One of the most histerical preachers I heard was in the Carribean, he was qouting from the bible, and not even using full quotes. It was like he had taken a pair of scissors to a news paper, and cut out the words he wanted to make a sentence. The amusing thing was his audience were frantically flicking there bibles trying to keep up with him.

It is not Chinese whispers, its smoke and mirrors, intended to confuse, rather than enlighten. It is a collection of separate religious texts around at the time at the fall of the Roman empire. Its bullshit stacked on bullshit, repeated over and over again, each time with new interpretations. Starting out with Genesis, the world was created in 7 days, rofl. Moving on to the exodus, lost in the desert for 40 years, rofl.

Even right back to the Epic of Gilgamesh. There are links to other religions as you have stated, one that pops into mind is the similarity between the Christian Cross and the Ankh from ancient Egyptian religion, which symbolised eternity and life. Edited by Dubbelosix

Even right back to the Epic of Gilgamesh. There are links to other religions as you have stated, one that pops into mind is the similarity between the Christian Cross and the Ankh from ancient Egyptian religion, which symbolised eternity and life.

The ankh symbol has for centuries been a symbol of eternal life, the universe, the divine, and other religious and metaphysical ideas. It was originally used as a symbol in ancient Egypt to represent fertility and life after death. Later, it was adopted by the Coptic Orthodox Christian Church as a symbol of eternal life gained through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Because of its connections to the occult and to ancient Egypt, it is also associated with Hermeticism. A continuing mystery is the origin of the ankh symbol. Many theories have been proposed, but one recent hypothesis which is compelling is that it was meant to represent the thoracic vertebrae of a bull which the ancient Egyptians associated with the Bull’s ability to reproduce and thus to produce new life.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/artifacts-ancient-technology/could-egyptian-ankh-symbol-be-spawned-viscera-bulls-008432