Science Forums

Why Am I Only Good At War Stuff? New Deadly Weapon.

New deadly weapon. Google "electromagnetic wave sensor" and watch the videos. What you do is wire light 4 to the bomb and a metal detector blows up landmines on them. 

So light 4 only get's power once the metal detector is over it.....Spark bang dead. Now it's impossible to clear weapons out of war zones. 

I have hundreds of top secret strategies and weapons ideas that work.

Oblique weapons on facebook

Yes you do have 2 be careful posting weapons ideas. If my idea got in the hands of terrorist wars would be over because they won't be able 2 clear weapons.

2 counter they they can only put poles on metal detectors so they reach out "but" you can move the explosives away from the divise and make a $1 laser pointer detonate the explosives moved away from the electromagnetic wave sensor or metal.

The only other real counter is metal detectors in remote controlled cars or drones. They would simply put weapons in rocky areas cars can't get 2 or make 100,000 micro small bombs that destroy the remote cars and drones.......1 big bomb for every 35 small bombs.

Antimatter is cool. I love spaceships and propulsion and it would be good for that. It decays 2 fast a? And is very costly 2 make.