Science can turn potentially depressing conditions (body dysmorphisms) into less vitriolic statements, and let off some steam.
- I am dark-skinned - I have a coating for better thermal sensitivity
- I have a bald patch - There are some locations on my scalp where the density of hair-follicles is zero
- I have a big nose - My olfactory organ is disproportionately augmented
- I have big ears - My auditory lobes are optimized for better heat dissipation
- I have flat feet - My distal extremities have lower strata of adipose tissue to ensure higher coefficient of friction.
Which is best according to you ?