* Our shadow is virtual yet real
* It can be ahead of you, or behind you depending on the time of the day
* A shadow 3 feet away takes approximately 3.33 nanoseconds to register in the brain. So essentially we are experiencing the past in the present
* It can create a unique meditational state, where we can spar with our own shadow
* It cannot run away from you, and is non-intrusive
* It is a mirror-image of you yourself
It can provide a Zen like meditational state, with instant feedback.
Is this not wonderful then ?
Edited by petrushkagoogol, 19 February 2018 - 10:08 AM.