Science Forums

Can Geometry Enable Philosophy To Progress?

eodnhoj7

Presented Argument:

1)  Everything we understand of reality is both composed of and composes space; this in turn equates "being" as space folding upon itself.  In this respect all "being" is composed of or composesgeometric solids.  (It must be noted that Geometry is equivalent to the study of space.  I am not arguing for or against strict Euclidian, etc.)

2)  What we understand of stable geometric solids is strictly a reflection of points.  For example 2 points reflect and we observe a line, 3 points reflect and we observe a triangle, etc.

3)  What we understand of moving geometric solids is strictly point's relating to eachother.  For example, a triangle continually morphing into various other triangles is defined by points and their movements as relations to one another.

4)  In observing the nature of abstract geometric structures as stable and physical geometric structures as moving, we can observe that space breaks down to a duality of "stable space" and "unstable/moving" space.

5)  These dual natures of space, as stability and movement, observe the question: "What happens when an immovable object meets and unstoppable force?".  Considering that the polarity of forces expressed through a duality are prone to movement over eachother, a third aspect of space occurs: A synthesis resulting in neutrality.

6)  This neutral point is the synthesis of the point as both stable and fluxing as a "limit" (which both provides order and ceases order through the establishment of "boundaries") and possible limit (which is strictly limits that exist as possibility only).  In these respects neutral space reverts back to a positive value as existing limit, and a negative value as a deficiency in existence as possibility.

7)  All physical and abstract existence breaks down to three "spaces":  Reflective Stable Space, Relative Fluxing Space, Synthetic Neutral Space.  In this respect all "truth" has elements of consistency, change, and neutrality as spatial properties.  In this respect all concepts have a geometric nature to them and can be observed as having a trifold structure.

Agree, disagree, don't know?  Explain why.

• 7 months later...

I will perhaps agree with the abovebut I also want to add that the logical and intuitive facts described hereas they are presented from the point of view of mathematicsgoof courseto a high degree contrary to the orthodox understanding of space that many philosophers associate with the name of Kant and according to which all theorems of geometry must have absolute strengthThis explains why non-Euclidean geometry caused so much irritation and resistance in these philosophical circles from the very beginning of their acquaintance with it.

Writing help you can get here.

Edited by JackWilliams

• 4 months later...

I will perhaps agree with the abovebut I also want to add that the logical and intuitive facts described hereas they are presented from the point of view of mathematicsgoof courseto a high degree contrary to the orthodox understanding of space that many philosophers associate with the name of Kant and according to which all theorems of geometry must have absolute strengthThis explains why non-Euclidean geometry caused so much irritation and resistance in these philosophical circles from the very beginning of their acquaintance with it.

Writing help you can get here.

If we quantify all phenomena from a perspective of 1 we are left with an observation of everything physical and abstract effectively being connected.  In these respects number exists as geometric space with number existing as a directive quality of time, synonymous to the continuity of movement as "limit".

For example if I quantify an orange as 1 what I am observing in 1, through the empirical orange, is that 1 is a direction in time and exists as a median of movement.

• 8 months later...

That is interesting to find out that we can finally observe that space breaks down to a duality of "stable space" and "unstable/moving" space. I will focus more on this topic. I will do it once I buy my essay about driving a car from the online writing service people trust. 

Reported as spam, for trying to sell a service offering academic cheating to the gullible, lazy, stupid and/or dishonest. :winknudge:  

Edited by GAHD
spam link redacted