• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ezioanand

ezioanand

Curious

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:44 AM

PLease someone suggest an innovative idea or project.Science related .Socially useful and relevent

Urgent please.

#2 exchemist

exchemist

Creating

• Members
  • 1343 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 02:39 PM

PLease someone suggest an innovative idea or project.Science related .Socially useful and relevent

Urgent please.

Why the urgency? 

#3 Farming guy

Farming guy

Explaining

• Members
  • 782 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 05:25 PM

Why the urgency? 

It looks like someone  procrastinated on a homework assignment.  Who would do such a thing? :innocent:

Anyway, you can't go wrong with affordable energy.  That was a good topic even in my school days!

#4 spartan45

spartan45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:07 PM

This is a fascinating question. I would suggest looking at things you find both puzzling and interesting because curiosity is a great motivator.

Personally, my view is that the scientific world can be bruising to innovative ideas, (not this forum), but if the idea is exciting to you then tough criticism can be more easily dismissed if unwarranted, or, if genuine, be used to help develop the idea to give it useful relevance.

As already mentioned by Farming guy, ideas around energy production can be exciting. My other favourites are communication, astronomy, astrophysics, nature, computing and the baffling world of quantum physics. Good luck in choosing an innovative idea / science project you find interesting.