• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 serenesam

serenesam

Questioning

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:44 AM

“And then I have days where if I come home and—you know, I don’t want to sound too much like a chauvinist—but when I come home and dinner’s not ready, I’ll go through the roof, okay?” - Donald Trump, current President of the United States.

Edited by serenesam, 30 August 2017 - 03:08 PM.

#2 serenesam

serenesam

Questioning

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 12:51 PM

"Women, you have to treat them like ****." - Donald Trump, current President of the United States.

#3 serenesam

serenesam

Questioning

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 03:18 PM

"After visiting these places, you can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made." - John F. Kennedy

#4 serenesam

serenesam

Questioning

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 03:20 PM

“A man [Adolf Hitler] who within the space of four years has raised his people from the very lowest depths to self-consciousness, pride, discipline, and power deserves the gratitude of his fellow citizens and the admiration of mankind.” – Sven Hedin, Swedish explorer and author.

#5 serenesam

serenesam

Questioning

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 03:21 PM

"Hitler seemed like the 'double' of a real person, as if Hitler the man might be hiding inside, and deliberately so concealed in order not to disturb the mechanism.... You know you could never talk to this man; because there is nobody there.... It is not an individual; it is an entire nation." - Carl Jung

#6 serenesam

serenesam

Questioning

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:17 PM

"The development of general ability for independent thinking and judgment should always be placed foremost, not the acquisition of special knowledge." - Albert Einstein

#7 serenesam

serenesam

Questioning

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:20 PM

“It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.” - Benjamin Franklin

#8 serenesam

serenesam

Questioning

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:23 PM

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." - Coco Chanel

#9 serenesam

serenesam

Questioning

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 03:00 PM

"And then, as I got her message, there came the light from her eyes - powerful beams of light. Yes, it was a real light, a powerful, dazzling blinding light, a light more intense than I had ever produced by the most powerful lamps in my laboratory." - Nikola Tesla

#10 exchemist

exchemist

Creating

• Members
  • 1343 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:17 AM

"And then, as I got her message, there came the light from her eyes - powerful beams of light. Yes, it was a real light, a powerful, dazzling blinding light, a light more intense than I had ever produced by the most powerful lamps in my laboratory." - Nikola Tesla

But then, Tesla was a bit of a wacko towards the end of his life. :)

#11 serenesam

serenesam

Questioning

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 10:11 AM

“It is not the mass that invents and not the majority that organizes or thinks, but in all things only and always the individual man, the person.” - Adolf Hitler

#12 serenesam

serenesam

Questioning

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 01:58 PM

“What about the alt-left that came charging at the, as you say, alt-right?” - Donald Trump

“You also had some very fine people on both sides." - Donald Trump  :roll: 

#13 serenesam

serenesam

Questioning

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 02:24 PM

"The more I explore the less I know, but the more I want to know." - Nomi Prins

#14 serenesam

serenesam

Questioning

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:14 PM

“Make yourself sheep and the wolves will eat you.” - Benjamin Franklin

#15 serenesam

serenesam

Questioning

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:51 AM

"Whereas the law is passionless, passion must ever sway the heart of man." - Aristotle

#16 serenesam

serenesam

Questioning

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 01:02 PM

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson

#17 serenesam

serenesam

Questioning

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 12:51 PM

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god." - Jean Rostand, Thoughts of a Biologist (1939).