Science Forums

The Universe, Infinity And Qm

petrushkagoogol

If the Universe can be expressed as a wave-function, then the current state of the Universe
can be perceived by a human, who implicitly collapses the wave-function.

If the Universe were truly infinite, then it would have a wave-function that is perpetual and uncollapsable, since the very act of collapsing it would render it a finite limit.

Since the Universe is perceived by humans, who by their observation ascribe limits to it,
the Universe would be infinite only if those who perceive it don't exist.

This leads us to the astounding conclusion that the Universe is infinite, only if humans don't exist !!!

I am generally dealing with any scientific issue which may provide us at least one useful benefit for life.

but unfortunately I could not see any such context in this topic.

and let see my comment to this topic: if I am mathematics engineer and STRONG one (who has the aim to be the best one in his field ,I would prefer to use that "there was no option for us to reach the "infinity" rather than whether infinity existed or not" 

and note please. while this information clearly shows us that everything would be limited in our universe,this cannot mean that we should limit our study.

Is this as bizarre as it seems or pure baloney ? :bow:

hahahaha ha ha hey  nice boy! don't thing such things whenever you are dealing with anything which is scientific. :) :) :)

hahaha and I had thought your innocence rather than the bizarre thing or balonity haha ha meanwhile :)  smiley/emoticon is cute haha

Edited by inverse