2 replies to this topic

#1 halogenesis

halogenesis

Thinking

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 07:19 PM

Aah Posted Image I used to have this book which I lost called Timelapse -- I forgot the author's name -- and it was one of the most entertaining books I have read. It was set in the future where humans have colonized countless other planets, and the civilizations were going through a time of revolutions, led by a man named Tesserian. The story is really complex and long, that includes the protagonist Anton Stryker, a man that had earlier fought a losing battle against Tesserian and was killed, later to be revived by a doctor. Anton was essentially rebuilt into a cyborg who worked for the government to quell the rebellions and such. Its your standard sci-fi book, but with a lot of hidden meanings and action that, IMO, parallels The Matrix by the Wach. brothers. Has anyone heard of this book? I really want to buy it again, but I've been all over the internet and bookstores and noone seems to have it.

#2 Tormod

Tormod

Hypographer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14353 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 11:25 AM

Hi halogenesis,

I think you are referring to this book http://www.amazon.co...ce&s=bookswhich seems to be available from Amazon.com through their "used and new" service.

Tormod

#3 halogenesis

halogenesis

Thinking

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 06:47 PM

ah! excellent! thank you very much.