Science Forums

Time does not exist

AGThePoet

Hi Tomod,

First and fore most I didn’t take offence, you obviously have a greater understanding of all those mathematical subjects that are for me, and how can I say, off limits. I know I will never learn QM, so consequently without the base of the pyramid being in place for me and an understanding of how the rest is built does kind of stop me getting to the point (top of the pyramid)

As to not reading the rest of the other threads in the forum. Smack my wrists, and stand me in the corner with a pointy D lettered hat, I’m guilty. I agree with you about the astral projection guides, being junk. As regards to "Remote viewing" as a way to explore the world in your mind, not being accepted theory. Well yes, I also agree with you on the point about it being not being accepted theory. Isn’t the fundamental work of scientists all about pushing the barriers beyond the so called accepted theory of the day, and getting the proof that Karl Swarzchild and Einstein tried so hard to get, and to make there ideas acceptable among their peers. (Oh by the way I‘ve never heard of Karl Swarzchild, Einstein and Tesla yes. Knowledge of these eminent gentlemen didn’t come into the basic knowledge of reading, writing and arithmetic here in Ireland in the late 50’s and early 60’s, (yes an old fart) and out to work at 15, well 14 and a half really, lugging bags of coal from a truck. That was called putting time in and having no time out. Hmmmm

Anyway as to the idea of imagining you have supernatural powers and the Wright brother’s brilliant invention (they are and were my childhood hero’s, who, helped make possible, my having a great childhood making model planes and flying them)

Now because I don’t understand and didn’t read previous threads on 4th and5th dimension discussing the effect time has on these dimensions is kind of beyond my scope of understanding. Just understanding that other dimensions are there is for my working class up bringing and education hard to come to grips with, let alone understand them in theory.

Magic is people’s way in general of explaining something they don’t understand but (sorry there’s that but again) reading over and over a mathematical puzzle until suddenly the penny drops, that me is “magic”.

I think ideas do become facts with the application of knowledge, technological invention, no how and advancement. Perhaps I didn’t explain my point properly (nothing new there I hear you say) give me a break I’m trying.

New ideas and sorting out the wheat from the chaff is a bit like panning for gold when you spot that little glimmer and it sparkles back at you it’s easy to spot. OK I know a lot of what I say is whacky and has virtually no foundation in fact but hey it’s got you guys’ throwing ideas into the ring. To think something must make it true is not really what I meant. To think something and make it come true with science, knowledge and technology no matter how long it takes now that is a more accurate representation. TIME for me to try and back out with some of my Irish pride left and leave the pond to you bigger fish I don’t want to get eaten.

Regards

Geoff

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi AG,

Found this and copied it to Word. What do you guys think? It's kind of long so takes a bit of digesting so here it is :-

Scalar Wars

The Brave New World of Scalar Electromagnetics

by Bill Morgan

For the past six months I have been undergoing the greatest paradigm shift I have ever had to go through. It has rattled my nerves and shaken my bones. This intense adjustment of my "world" has come about by studying the information given by Col. Tom Bearden at his website Cheniere. The new knowledge there has necessitated a total revision of my ideas about physical reality, the world we live in, and the future of humanity. This paradigm shifting even actually made me dizzy on certain days as I tried to absorb and digest Bearden's vast amount of information. I am not a scientist at all, just a layman, and I have little comprehension of the math and high physics of this new science called "Scalar Electromagnetics." But there is a great deal of information at Cheniere which needs to become common knowledge as fast as possible, for the sake of the survival of life on earth. To that end I have put together this small primer of Bearden's ideas, as a kind of "beginner's guide" to his website. (I have tried to underline certain words and phrases which are part of the new "jargon" of talking about these "new" phenomena. Also I have taken the liberty of bolding certain words and phrases to help them stick in the mind).

(Note: Throughout "EM" means "electromagnetic," and "LW" means "longitudinal wave")

This article has six sections:

New Waves 2. Tapping the Waves 3. Weaponization 4. Healing 5. Psychoenergetics 6. As It Stands

1. New waves discovered

Longitudinal EM energy fills vacuum of space, the time domain of spacetime, time as compressed energy, E=tc2, waves of time, phase conjugate wave pairs.

"Electric power is everywhere present in unlimited quantities and can drive the world's machinery without the need of coal, oil, gas, or any other of the common fuels." Nikola Tesla

"At any point and at any time, one can freely and inexpensively extract enormous EM energy flows directly from the active vacuum itself." Tom Bearden

I guess the first thing to try to comprehend is that a "new" kind of electromagnetic (EM) wave has been discovered in the empty vacuum of space called “longitudinal” waves, which, when engineered, can be an inexhaustible supply of energy in great magnitude at any place in the universe. The word "new" is in quotes because the discovery really goes back to Nikola Tesla and his discovery of what he called "radiant energy." It is also not "new" because the Russians (KGB) have been working on this technology for over 30 years and have weaponized these "new" longitudinal scalar waves to a great degree.

These are the very weapons Nikita Khrushchev spoke of in January, 1960.

"By 1957-8 the Soviets had progressed to the point of a giant scalar EM accident in the Urals which exploded nearby atomic wastes, devastating the area. They had also progressed to development of great new superweapons using their new energetics - weapons to which Khrushchev referred in 1960 when he informed the Soviet Presidium of a new, fantastic weapon in development, a weapon so powerful that it could wipe out all life on earth if unrestrainedly employed.'" Tom Bearden

After over 30 years of development, and extensive testing around the globe, these new scalar electromagnetic weapons are up and running and ready to go. Tom Bearden, at his website Cheniere, discusses the history of these new scalar electromagnetic weapons in his paper "Historical Background of Scalar EM Weapons."

Some Immediate Implications

The implications of successful engineering of the longitudinal waves are enormous, and will change the world as we know it, one way or another. Among other things, these discoveries mean that:

1. The solutions to the energy crisis and the "oil problem" are in hand. These oil wars are unnecessary. There is endless energy availabl

I love all this, when I grow up I want to be an astrophysicist and deal with all this stuff. Anyway I'm reading/have read part of a book called Time travel in Einstein's Universe so people might be interested in that. I know a 9th grader (one of my friends) that could probably discuss stuff with some of you quite intelligently (although he wants to be an aerospace engineer).