Science Forums

God An Idea Of How They Can Exist

tezza

OK so after a few years now of hard work i have a idea of how the gods can exist.

To start there would have to be more then one universe older meaning each one different in a small way like in one everything could be made up of different material then this one.

So next you need a planet able to support life. this life evolved to use its brain power more then we do at least 5% more then us. next they are in contact with a self sustaining energy that works on a level unlike anything we know. this energy would be held together on the smallest levels.

next the alien race becomes so advance it can move things with its mind small objects to start with but over millions of years they would become more advance to the point were there knowledge goes billions of years past human understanding.

Next they have little need of arms and legs. Unlike us were the human race is dependent on our arms and legs. next there neural nets in there brains gets help in place by a strong energy that can sustain itself. so by this point they are able to leave there body's as they are no longer needed but something more is needed. with there ability to move things with there mind they could change energy and the very fabric of there universe to there will.

by this point there universe would have to be almost dead and breaking down, next to survive that they may have created a kind of bubble in the time space continuum were they could ride past the death of a universe.

now they would be in a stable energy field able to last forever of of sink with everything else.

but they problem is that would mean a possible tare in time and space on a small level. Lets say a exploding star is in the rip and time repeats. the star would collapse and expload breaking itself a part over and over. in a second that would over flow the rip in time and space and cause a explosion so huge it could make a new universe based on the same design as the old one.

by that it means the gods could move any were they what and manifest them self's and even after a trillion years make things from nothing put atoms.

please tell me what you fink there is still plenty of work to be done on this and i am yet to find a way to prove it.

• 2 years later...

Yep...couldn't have said it better me-self.

I say, write a book.

Problem, the concept is explainable in only a couple of pages...

must come up with more "to read"

Split each concept into chapters.

Each concept should be explained as it's own internal "mainstay", ie don't conofuse it by connecting...

later chapters, would tie each concept together.

...I like it...