Science Forums

Origin of the universe and black holes

arkain101

(bah had to rewite this it all erased)

A thought occured to me just recently about black holes and the origin of the universe.

Do we REALLY know what black holes are, and did the universe come from black holes?

Follow me through this thought experiment. This will be a lot like imagining General Relativity, only, inversed.

Let's say for a moment that we remove all visible matter in the universe. We could just make it dissapear, or we could imagine the black holes just gobble everything up, whichever turns your crank. What we are left with is a universe of black holes and nothing else inbetween these black holes, OR DO WE?

From what I understand that science understands, it describes black holes as infinite curves in space-time. At this point not even Energy exists between the black holes. Relativly speaking, not even space-time exists between the black holes. This is because we have removed "all that exists". What we are left with is all that is possible in the 'black hole'. Each black hole can be described as a universe containing all of space and time. So we can say each black hole is a universe, and between each black hole is nothing.

The only reference frame we are 'allowed' to use at this point is within the black hole. There is no outside the black hole. at this point.

I prepose there is only one dimension (inside the hold) because of how we observe black holes right here right now in our real universe, and that they are infinitely curved, so that there is only in or out the event horizon. According to General Relativity, what goes in the black hole enters a realm where time passes by infinitely fast. So that, the universe is born and killed instantly.

1)The black hole spews out positive and negetive matter that forms into the basic structures of matter that we know and love today.

2)The black hole spews out space and time with positive and negetive matter from its north and south poles that forms into the basic structures of matter that we know and love today. manifests in 3 levels of potential simutaniously.

Or something to this effect.

This is only assumed, assuming we dont REALLY know what black holes are, and if they do spew out matter.

(bah had to rewite this it all erased)

A thought occured to me just recently about black holes and the origin of the universe. It is a thought that has never occurred to me before and was hard to get my mind wrapped around.

Follow me through this thought experiment. This will be a lot like imagining General Relativity, only, inversed.

Let's say for a moment that we remove all visible matter in the universe. We could just make it dissapear, or we could imagine the black holes just gobble everything up, whichever turns your crank. What we are left with is a universe of black holes and nothing else inbetween these black holes, OR DO WE?

From what I understand that science understands, it describes black holes as infinite curves in space-time. At this point not even Energy exists between the black holes. Relativly speaking, not even space-time exists between the black holes. This is because we have removed "all that exists". What we are left with is all that is possible in the 'black hole'. Each black hole can be described as a universe containing all of space and time. So we can say each black hole is a universe, and between each black hole is nothing.

The only reference frame we are 'allowed' to use at this point is within the black hole. There is no outside the black hole. at this point.

I think we could say there is a couple options here to describe what the characteristics of this environment is like.

-One is, everything is unified as one. A state of total equillibrium.

-Another is, what exists is in a most elementry state, and all that exists are these states of elementry states. There is only 1 dimension, and we say the opportunity in this one dimension is only forward or backward. Which is to say the directions Forward or backward could be represented as + and - or positive and negetive.

-Another is, the combination of the first two.

I prepose there is only one dimension because of how we observe black holes right here right now in our real universe, and that they are infinitely curved, so that there is only in or out the event horizon. There can not be zero dimensions because then we are speaking about nothing. There can not be two or three dimensions because then there would be area and/or volume, and we just declared there is no expanded space-time.

One might wonder; Won't the black holes still be gravitationally attracted to eachother? I think the answer is, it would be impossible and meaningless because, the only reference frame is in a place where time has stopped or maybe time is obsolete, static.

So lets move onto an origin as to how a universe like we know got started.(I will explain this 3 times each time getting more in detail and realistically.)

1)The black hole spews out positive and negetive matter that forms into the basic structures of matter that we know and love today.

2)The black hole spews out space and time with positive and negetive matter from its north and south poles that forms into the basic structures of matter that we know and love today. manifests in 3 levels of potential simutaniously.

3)In this 1 dimension like the view from inside a straw there is two openings at the ends. At these openings is the potential to reach the other end, or to say, meet the other side. The substance inside this 1 dimension constantly and infinitely meets somewhere in the middle of the outside of the straw as it tries to loop around to the other openings. At this center point where + and - meet it clashes and produces the potential for another dimension. It shoots out like the shape of a peice of paper (the second dimension). Next the edges of this paper are like the ends of the straw, a potential to reach or meet other parts of the sides. At this stage/level it is no longer restrictred to just two ends but it can go out and to other infinite places along the sides of the sheet, which has area because there is the potential for distance. When + - (now united as a pairity, but still one unified unit) meets on this sheet it clashes and buldges into a cube, as it does there is now the opportunity for 3 dimensional space and the opportunity for seperation and events. In this cube there is also the opportunity for things to seperate creating the opportunity for space and time. All three stages are occuring simutaniously and at the same time but only in the 3dimensional stage do events take place in a space-time environment. In the sheet of paper environment there is only the potential for , how to say, invisble events. That is, there is only potential for + -because there is only area, but no volume. From the 3D perspective these invisible events look like light, or otherwise said, behave like light since light is not physical. Any event in the 3D box of space-time is also happening in the 2D sheet and 1D straw simultaniously. Only, there is different manifestations of how events appear. And thus + and - scatter all about and suddenly space and time and energy-matter buldge out from the black hole (maybe poles?) and most of it forms into a galaxy around the origin of space and time, the black hole. Some of it continues indefinitely forming gas clouds and eventually stars etc.

Which could be to say there was no event like a bang, or like a starting point, it is just a process of potential that has been happening forever, because at its core there is no such comprehension of time, it just is, because existence also just is. Or maybe not, maybe it went bang using this proceedure. :)

Now The cube, the sheet, and the straw, are not exact representations, they are only representations for the mind. In actuality, there is countless straws, and sheets, but only one cube. At each dimension we are restricted to think in terms of the dimension. Such as speaking of the 2d Sheet we must speak and think 2 dimensionaly.

Material is naturally attracted to eachother because at their core they are all straws, sheets, and cubes. At their core they are one, also, at their core they are +<---->-, also, at their core they are +/-, also, at their core they are +/- and +<---->-

In the 1d its +<---->- singular and opposing.

in the 2d its +/- singular united

in the 3d its + - seperate and united singulars

Material in the 3d only moves like this: that is, it only moves 1 dimensionally, to where its going, leaving where it came from. The manifestation in the 1d is mass and can only be mass. In the 2d light/energy and can only be energy. In the 3d particle and can only be a particle.

Also, when material moves like this It creates movement in the zone that has potential for energy. The manifestation in the sheet moves like this:

Also, when material moves like this: and its energy moves like this:

In the 3d cube it moves like this:

or

Or something to this effect.

This is only assumed, assuming we dont REALLY know what black holes are, and if they do spew out matter.

Could the effect being described in this article be the fate of black holes within our universe? Do black holes only contract so far before they bounce back into mammoth explosions of matter?

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20026861.500-did-our-cosmos-exist-before-the-big-bang.html?DCMP=NLC-nletter&nsref=mg20026861.500