Science Forums

All the Truth about 2012

Some more 911 stuff.

(Moderator: I don't think this is off-topic, but if you do, you can remove this one posting)

I published my theory in a 911-conspiracy-forum at abovetopsecret.com.

It was an active thread with many replies.

At one point the thread/theory was deleted, and they didn't allow me to save the postings, or see them, and I was also informed that they now think they have the copyrights about my postings...

I read a little about that site, and it seems they are both deleting a lot of threads without prior notice, and they also publish stuff about forum-postings.

This caused me to think there's a conspiracy behind this 911-conspiracy-forum, abovetopsecret.com, stealing information from their viewers/posters, and I wonder if this is a hoax, a scam, a misunderstanding, or just some bureaucracy issues.

This seems to be in accord with my theory, that 9/11-combos, are somehow related to human destruction, to some extant.

Anyone who knows anything about it is welcome to reply.

This is the correspondence of me with one of the Moderators of that forum (a.k.a. semperfortis):

------------------------------

31-10-2008 at 02:22 AM

It was necessary to move a thread you created titled, All the Truth about 2012 which was originally posted in the 9/11 Conspiracies forum, to the Trash Bin forum. semperfortis has initiated this action, and included this message about it:

Your thread has been removed because it contained information already posted to ATS, or there may have been offensive content in your post.

Please review our Terms and Conditions:

AboveTopSecret.com: Conspiracy Theories, UFOs, Politics, and Many Other "Alternative Topics"...

Or actions for for general abuse:

AboveTopSecret.com: Conspiracy Theories, UFOs, Politics, and Many Other "Alternative Topics"...

These may help you understand why your thread was removed from the forum.

This U2U was automatically generated when your thread was moved, please contact semperfortis (by replying to this U2U) for additional information if you have any questions about why your thread was moved.

--------------------------------------

31-10-2008 at 02:28 AM

It has come to the attention of the staff that a thread you authored was a "Copy and Paste" from a source that was not credited.

Abovetopsecret does not permit "Copy and Paste" posts or threads as per the Terms and Conditions that you agreed to on joining ATS.

1c.) Intellectual Property: You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, material previously posted by you on another website nor link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution, as defined by The Owners, to its original source.

As a result your thread has been moved to the "Trash" bin

Please refrain from any more "Copy and Paste" either in starting a thread, or replying...

As always please U2U myself or any Staff Member with any questions or comments or simply use the "Complaint" feature.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Semper

ATS Member and Moderator

----------------------------------

Mine:

31-10-2008 at 10:01 AM

Hey, what's going on ?

You just PMed me a few days ago about a picture, and now you moved my entire thread ?

If there's any problem with a post of mine it can be edited.

If there's any violation you can tell me before making actions.

This is an important thread, about many subjects that interest the viewers here, and this is about my original theory, not about some "copying".

------------------------------------------

31-10-2008 at 12:42 PM

Dear Member:

This "is" in fact about a "Copy" and Paste"

Your thread was a "Copy and Paste" directly in violation of the Terms and Conditions that "you" agreed to on joining.

I was alerted to this by other staff members and the appropriate action was taken.

As always you may contact me or any staff by U2U or the complaint function.

Semper

ATS Member and Moderator

----------------------------------------------

Mine:

31-10-2008 at 07:07 PM

What do you mean copy and paste ?

These are my original postings, I didn't copy from anyone else.

And why are you so extreme ? it can be edited, and I can be given a notice.

Isn't the most important thing here, the interest of the topic and its discussion to the public ?

I was under the impression this site is about what's behind censorship.

I would like access to the removed thread, since I'm interested in saving the data, or is this also an "illegal" copy and paste ?

I also wish to state that all my ideas are copyrighted.

BEM

----------------------------------------------------------------

1-11-2008 at 03:17 AM

Actually it WAS copied and pasted from all the many sites YOU have copied and pasted it to, even though it may be your original work.

Such as you may find here.

Blue Electric Monkey Google Results

I am sorry, but you may not have access to the trashed thread and as far as your copyright goes; please review this link:

Terms and Conditions

Specifically This Section:

3) Content Copyright: By posting on this message board, you relinquish all exclusive copyright privileges to the material you post and you grant The Owners non-exclusive rights to publish your posts in perpetuity in all forms. The Above Network, LLC has the authority to decide to display your postings or not, and modify your posts to remove offensive material, modify your post title to accurately reflect content, remove vulgar comments, remove insults or delete any other content deemed inappropriate, at our discretion.

As always you may contact me or any staff member via U2U or the

complaint feature should you have questions or comments about this.

Semper

ATS Member and Moderator

--------------------------------------------------

Mine:

1-11-2008 at 05:30 AM

Why can't I get access to the thread ?

Do you have something personal against me ?

Did I do anything to you ?

As far as copyrights go....

I didn't sign anything, and I made a usual forum entry, and I highly doubt that qualifies legally in any way, and I hereby state that this is also copyrighted elsewhere anyway, and prior, as is evident by your googling, and in no way did I or do I wave any rights about my ideas, and they are not yours to use in any way.

The condition part in your message, says that you may show my POSTED IDEAS, so no longer do I approve you to take credit for my ideas if so it was understood by you, and you seem to contradict yourself, saying you can show the contents of my postings, while they are not posted.

--------------------------------------------------

Mine:

3-11-2008 at 02:09 PM

It has been 2 days since I sent you my last message and you didn't reply...

So I'll just say that:

Our mutual correspondence is now copyrighted to me, and you can google about it, and see it might be also be copyrighted by other forums, and you can google about it more and more in the coming weeks.

And you can also google:

abovetopsecret.com scam/hoax/conspiracy

and more and more.

you can also google in the coming future about "the top secret behind abovetopsecret.com" and you might find some interesting info with this kind of googling as well.

As an Israeli Jew I have no hesitation at all with "fighting a brutal fight" with anyone that might seem to be stealing my ideas.

In our age of information, controlling the information is important to all, but it doesn't seem wise to pretend to have actual control. I can always publish whatever I want in whatever forum I want, and with whatever nickname I choose.

It is also nice to know that since I'm an Israeli, the laws of your country don't have any jurisdiction over me.

FYI.

© Blue Electric Monkey

You are being very rude and tiresome.

Your posts are long and tedious.

This has nothing to do with our "laws".

It has everything to do with good manners.

It also has a lot to do with the fact that most intelligent educated people around here find your ideas to be so much childish twaddle and self-delusion.

Have a great day.

Pyro the Unforgiving

Slaying Bad Memes

This means you

You are being very rude and tiresome.

Your posts are long and tedious.

This has nothing to do with our "laws".

I'm not complaining against this forum at all, please don't confuse.

It has everything to do with good manners.

It also has a lot to do with the fact that most intelligent educated people around here find your ideas to be so much childish twaddle and self-delusion.

Again, the above post has nothing to do with "people around here", and is given to show some destruction elements, possibly connected to 9/11-combos.

Most intelligent educated people don't care at all about 2012, and consider 2012 theories as childish and self-deluding, if they even consider such theories at all.

Still, we can investigate this 2012 obsession without childish twaddle and self-delusion, and this is what I try to do, I hope you can distinguish.

2012 is a nice number. But 666 is also a very nice number.

This is a little script to play around with: nineeleven2001.110mb.com/666.html

This script is self-explaining - for intelligent educated people only of course.

Have a nice time with numbers, and so long! B)

If you want to consider 666, you must consider the fact that Christendom "used" Roman Numerals.

666 ?

DCLXVI ?

These are actually all the first 6 Numerals of Roman Numbers in a DESCENDING way !

(it's not 3 digits of 6, it's 6 digits that mean 666)

Is this is why this is the devil's number, or the number of the beast ? Because God is all about Ascending and this is the opposite ? because it describes "going down" as in going to Hell ? is this some pattern of going from our most developed concept of number (D in this case) to are most basic (I), while we connect our most basics with our-animal-beast-nature when we encounter such patterns in a Christian Universe ?

Could it be that it's the number associated most with devil, because on top of all of that, it contains all the possible Numerals that are Letters in the Word DEVIL ?

DLVI

both in the number and in the name ?

Once enough people connected those patterns to a bigger picture, they finally chose to connect this number to the devil somehow, more than any other number in Christendom, on top of the "Book of Revelations"

It's a Successful case of trying to convince others of the symbolic meaning.

Even if you believe the meaning or not, you can't give a new Devil Number in Christendom.

You don't have to accept that it's the number of the devil or its beast.

But no other number will convince enough people "XYZ is the actual number of the beast"

Most people think, that if any number at all is the number of the beast, it's 666.

If you want to consider 666, you must consider the fact that Christendom "used" Roman Numerals.
Though some 1st Century AD Christians were almost certainly familiar with Roman numerals, I’ve seen no evidence that the original author (most Bible scholars agree that the book was written by a single man, John of Patmos sometime around 68 to 96 AD) of the Book of Revelation used it in his writing, which was most likely Greek. In the Greek of John’s time, this would have been done using the number system described in the wikipedia article “Greek numerals”, so 666 would have been written Chi Xi Digamma or Chi Xi Stigma.

It gets more complicated, as some of the earliest known physical documents containing the Book of Revelation appear to contain the number Chi Iota Stigma (616) rather than 666. There have been several explanations of this, most of them based on the conclusion that the number in question was calculated from different spellings and numerological transformations of the name of the Roman emperor Nero. If you check the dates, you’ll note that, according to this view, the beast/dragon/antichrist in John’s prophecy was a well known public figure at the time he wrote The Revelation, suggest that the most successful prophecies are those written after the events they prophesize. ;)

Scholarly discussion of this, including a photo of a papyrus fragment believed to be the earliest surviving of the Book of Revelation, can be found at Nero as the Antichrist.

... the "Book of Revelations" ...
:naughty: A point of scriptural correctness: The Book of Revelation has many common English language names, such as “The Revelation of John the Divine”, “The Apocalypse of John”, “The Revelation of Jesus Christ”, and just “Revelation”, but it’s always singular, never plural (“revelations”).
… Could it be that it's the number associated most with devil, because on top of all of that, it [the Roman numeral DCLXVI] contains all the possible Numerals that are Letters in the Word DEVIL ?
Maybe, but in my experience, not a lot of present day apocalyptic Christians make this connection, but rather tend to relate to depictions of the Latin/Arabic numeral “666” and variations like “696” and “969”, or a circular arrangement with the tips of the six pointing to a common center. I suspect many of them get this from the 1976 movie “The Omen” and its many sequels and preceding and derivative works, which commonly depict the interlocking circular 666 as a small birthmark or tattoo hidden under head hair.

Though some 1st Century AD Christians were almost certainly familiar with Roman numerals, I’ve seen no evidence that the original author (most Bible scholars agree that the book was written by a single man, John of Patmos sometime around 68 to 96 AD) of the Book of Revelation used it in his writing, which was most likely Greek.

Well, there are many "Bad numbers" in scripture, but only the 666 was accepted somehow (as 13 was also). This could have been affected by the DESCENDING ORDER.

It gets more complicated, as some of the earliest known physical documents containing the Book of Revelation appear to contain the number Chi Iota Stigma (616) rather than 666. There have been several explanations of this, most of them based on the conclusion that the number in question was calculated from different spellings and numerological transformations of the name of the Roman emperor Nero. If you check the dates, you’ll note that, according to this view, the beast/dragon/antichrist in John’s prophecy was a well known public figure at the time he wrote The Revelation, suggest that the most successful prophecies are those written after the events they prophesize. :shrug:

So again this is about numbers affecting people, and not some divine saying.

A point of scriptural correctness: The Book of Revelation has many common English language names, such as “The Revelation of John the Divine”, “The Apocalypse of John”, “The Revelation of Jesus Christ”, and just “Revelation”, but it’s always singular, never plural (“revelations”).

So I hereby name that book, also, the book of revelations. Surprise Surprise, most people still understand what I'm talking about (here).

I also got a strong feeling I'm not the first one who did that "mistake" and was still "understood".

Maybe, but in my experience, not a lot of present day apocalyptic Christians make this connection, but rather tend to relate to depictions of the Latin/Arabic numeral “666” and variations like “696” and “969”, or a circular arrangement with the tips of the six pointing to a common center. I suspect many of them get this from the 1976 movie “The Omen” and its many sequels and preceding and derivative works, which commonly depict the interlocking circular 666 as a small birthmark or tattoo hidden under head hair.

If you want to consider modern 666's you must consider Aleister Crowley...

All in all, your reply seems to ignore my most basic claim: 666 in Roman Numerals shows a DESCENDING ORDER.

666 ?

DCLXVI ?

Since this 666-stuff is a prophecy, and a prophecy by its nature is aimed at the future, and the future regarding this 666-numerology is now, perhaps it is OK to use this 3 digits anyway?

some of the earliest known physical documents containing the Book of Revelation appear to contain the number Chi Iota Stigma (616) rather than 666.

There is no problem with that. Simply change the input of the script from 6 6 12 to 1 6 12, then you will see what I mean.

Good luck searching for beasts, dragons and antichrists, and so long! :)

the truth...

There are six billion people in the world, that means there are presumably six thousand one-in-a-million "evil" acts happening every day, so on days that may have symbolism, there is a 1 in 6,000 chance that one of those "evil" acts will happen to someone of significance.

And as information of the world progesses more and more, I am sure that those odds are actually increasing.

With numbers, one could easily tie one thing to just about anything else.

the truth...

There are six billion people in the world, that means there are presumably six thousand one-in-a-million "evil" acts happening every day, so on days that may have symbolism, there is a 1 in 6,000 chance that one of those "evil" acts will happen to someone of significance.

And as information of the world progesses more and more, I am sure that those odds are actually increasing.

With numbers, one could easily tie one thing to just about anything else.

Oh great, but history shows they are more effected by 9/11 combo dates.