18 replies to this topic

#18 Flummoxed

Flummoxed

Creating

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1414 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 05:25 AM

That is your opinion and yes much channeled material may not be reliable. I have over the years to find Cosmic Awareness to be the most reliable information I have ever had and do have. But you are welcome to your opinion. I suggest reading a little more Cosmic Awareness before you make your mind. It seems you are judging something without even reading much of it. Where is the contradiction in Jesus being a composite of many entities? The Jesus story is quite the Pandora's box for sure. Many researchers have validated this in studying the Jesus story. It is evident the Bible Jesus never existed. That is what Cosmic Awareness is saying. Do you think the Bible Jesus actually existed?

The Jesus myth is a well known historically researched subject not requiring channeling or cosmic awareness :) You may be clouding the picture, by using unreliable sources, when reliable sources are available. No I do not believe the bible Jesus ever existed.

Why would I need to read more about a subject if I already know about it ?   What makes you think I have not read about it already and have met people on my travels who claim do it. They have told me of its inherent unreliability, and how they try and make it more reliable by discounting stuff that doesnt agree with what others have channeled on the same subject, ie it is a unreliable source of information.

As was pointed out by Victor above we already have a world government of sorts, behind all the smoke and mirrors. The various religions exercise influence across political borders, this is not some conspiracy, it is how the world works.

The fact that a minority of people, understand religion has caused many problems in the world, does not stop the majority of the people following the religous nonsense.  Its not a conspiracy or mystery its how the world works.   

The subject of consciousness I find an interesting subject, I might take up meditation to kill time during the corona virus lock down. Perhaps I will channel what is happening with my family in the UK, probably using broadband and skype. :)

Edited by Flummoxed, 01 April 2020 - 05:25 AM.

• Thoth101 likes this

#19 Thoth101

Thoth101

Explaining

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:40 PM

The Jesus myth is a well known historically researched subject not requiring channeling or cosmic awareness :) You may be clouding the picture, by using unreliable sources, when reliable sources are available. No I do not believe the bible Jesus ever existed.

Why would I need to read more about a subject if I already know about it ?   What makes you think I have not read about it already and have met people on my travels who claim do it. They have told me of its inherent unreliability, and how they try and make it more reliable by discounting stuff that doesnt agree with what others have channeled on the same subject, ie it is a unreliable source of information.

As was pointed out by Victor above we already have a world government of sorts, behind all the smoke and mirrors. The various religions exercise influence across political borders, this is not some conspiracy, it is how the world works.

The fact that a minority of people, understand religion has caused many problems in the world, does not stop the majority of the people following the religous nonsense.  Its not a conspiracy or mystery its how the world works.   

The subject of consciousness I find an interesting subject, I might take up meditation to kill time during the corona virus lock down. Perhaps I will channel what is happening with my family in the UK, probably using broadband and skype. :)

The date that came out was pretty long ago about the Jesus myth. It was either produced in 80s or 90s by Cosmic Awareness Communications. If you read that whole Cosmic Awareness link it points a book by "Loyd Graham" titled "Deceptions and Myths in the Bible". I have most of the Cosmic Awareness readings that go back to 1979. Be as it may be back when I was pondering if I was still a Christian or not in my middle 20's. I began researching Jesus and one of the first things I found was Cosmic Awareness about the Jesus Myth and whatever you believe in it or not it did help me to see past the mind control of religion. I was brought up as a Christian little on up. I finally started asking questions about it. But yes much great research on it such as in David Icke books. The late Acharya S who sadly passed on a few years ago. Have you ever read the book "Greatest Story ever Sold"? But sure I am sure many as far back as 2,000 years ago there were entities saying Jesus didn't exist. The fact of the matter is though we still have billions of people believing there was a literal Jesus and even some mainstream scientists and historians believe that.

Well yes and anybody can do channeling themselves. You yourself can even tap into the Cosmic Awareness. I am sure it will take a bit of practice but it is available to anybody. Although it is quite evident that the governments and CIA type entities know that channeling can be done. Which is why they will put out false channels and false entities you tap into that will give you bad information. There is one other Channel I found to be pretty good. Have you ever heard of "The Law of One"? I know many channelers have started off by learning how to read the Tarot Cards. So that may be a good place to start for you.

I totally agree with you on religion and it even effected me at one time. But I continue to research and dive deeper into the rabbit hole and learn new things. Once you know how the game is played you will not be duped so often. The big thing is to always ask questions and believe and disbelieve at the same time until you know one hundred percent what is true.

Edited by Thoth101, 01 April 2020 - 10:42 PM.