Science Forums

Particle Accelerator Rocket

Vmedvil2

Particle accelerator is an ion-drive: yes. Especially if it's using  mag-funnel or something like it to harvest it's fuel.

Particle accelerator as a reactionless drive? No. https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2019/10/17/for-the-last-time-no-a-nasa-engineer-has-not-broken-physics-with-an-impossible-engine/#1336d6fb27bf

Particle accelerator is an ion-drive: yes. Especially if it's using  mag-funnel or something like it to harvest it's fuel.

Particle accelerator as a reactionless drive? No. https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2019/10/17/for-the-last-time-no-a-nasa-engineer-has-not-broken-physics-with-an-impossible-engine/#1336d6fb27bf

Yes as I have said many times perpetual motion is impossible it would still require a power source.

• 1 month later...

The flaw is the Stars. People The flaws of the Stars. Top styled, fresh complexion, and always devastatingly handsome - just perfect. https://fabiosa.com/lbmkt-ctclb-rslpr-audkz-pbdlr-she-s-the-heaviest-female-bodybuilder-ever-but-you-wouldn-t-recognize-her-in-her-teens/ However, even if the Celebrity is not everything, as it should be. The a-z reveals the small beauty error. No human being is perfect – not even the otherwise from the Egg, peeled the Super-Stars and Super-beauties. The a-z reveals the hidden flaws of celebrities . . . Model Elle MacPherson is "The Body", though your feet stand out. She wears the proud Shoe size 45, and has trouble to find matching High Heels for the red carpet. Picture gallery of The Stars and their secret of beauty. In the small shoes of Hollywood darling Kate Hudson, it fits without a problem. But your ears are like Dumbo the elephant. Therefore, the Fans of Kate see never with back-bound hair. Supermodel Karolina Kurkova is the small knob is missing on the belly – he had to be removed after a umbilical hernia. Some of the fractures has also worn the nose of the actor Owen Wilson from. The blonde MOP of head play his nose two Times in Football at the College is broken. Ouch! The you think also, if you listen to the story of the great pupil of David Bowie. The eye of eccentric singer was once injured in a fight . And so does one of his pupils, as Bowie would have taken mind-altering substances – he was in his wild times well known. Joaquin Phoenix has a scar on the upper lip. A Harelip? Wrong! Phoenix explained it this way: "A few weeks after my birth, my mother took me to a doctor, he looks at me and says: Who slits, these Bunny-Operation made? This is the best Operation I've ever seen!’ Mom said, ' no one. He has not been born as a harelip.’ I just had this scar." Complex because of his scar, the Hollywood Star had never. On the question of whether Phoenix may his scar, he said: "Hell, Yes!" Jenny Köllen.