All of these sources they say they not only have an allergic reaction to water on the skin but they have an allergic anaphylaxis reaction internally if they drink water which rules this out as just a skin condition causing non-allergic reactions such as hives.
The first one was born with the allergy, but the others suddenly became allergic. (Not surprising, I suddenly became allergic to peanuts and milk when I was 10 and 15 even though I had no problems with them before that.)
Do they have to get their salivary glands removed? Or take pills to stop the production of saliva? Because if not, then they have H2O molecules always in their mouth and throat.