Science Forums

The Most Boring And Uninteresting Topic

Poppins

There's something about the idea that Science is "boring" and "uninteresting" that makes me love it so much. I don't honestly believe that Science is boring and uninteresting, and I think that I've played a role in how people are going about explaining it that way. I was very surprised to see in Luke Harding's book "The Snowden Files" that someone who had received his documents and was in possession of them while a Taxi driver was trying to start conversation with him, he described himself as being a pretty "boring and uninteresting person". All the while (mehehehhhh) holding on to the documents of the largest intelligence leak in American history.

This is what I've done for so long. I've described my personality and all of my books as "boring and uninteresting" in the hopes that people WILL NOT read my books, but I have to admit that people laugh and get more interested when I describe myself in that way. LOL.

I love it. I love being boring and uninteresting. Keep it up scientists. I have so much respect for you guys.

MERRY STARMAS.

Edited by Poppins