Science Forums

Happy Easter ! Wester ! 7 Days

Garry Denke

Happy Easter ! Wester ! 7 Days

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Sweet 16 List of Best Reasons to Believe in the Easter Bunny

Friday's Sweet 16 matchups - College Basketball - Rivals.com

Final 4 Rest My Case Belief in the Easter Bunny

Heels, Wildcats shed stereotypes at Final Four

I Believe in the Easter Bunny

O! Sweet Sixteen - Just 7 Days!

U Final $4 & 20 WaMu Elders Saints

Turcaud-Conrad Universal Magnetic Reversal

Saturday 11th April 2009 A.D. 11:00 a.m. GMT

1. - He's the worlds most famous Rabbit, even more famous than Bugs Bunny.

2. - Who else would be clever enough to hide all those Easter Eggs, ALL in one night.

3. - He faithfully brings me little eggs in a basket, who do you think does that, my parents?

4. - It's the only hope we’ll have that Passover-observers will someday get a mascot, too.

5. - He's the only man in a fur suit you're pretty sure isn’t doing it for a "Furry Convention".

6. - Last time I saw the Easter Bunny in the Mall, I was like seven, and he told me it all was no joke.

7. - He's in the malls every Easter, you can't miss him, the big tall Rabbit, full of fur, LARGE FEET.

8. - Easter Bunny is cool. I saw him on television, he's on all the shows, and everything I see on TV is real.

9. - Because he goes through all the hassle of decorating Easter Eggs, every year, no body's that patient.

10. - Hay, if a hippity hop Chocolate giving Bunny wants to give me 'Guilt Free' Chocolate, who am I to argue?

11. - Because if he's not real, than I really have to rethink my fondest childhood memories, and that's too much work.

12. - I once had an Easter Egg that read, Made in Easter Bunny Land. See, who else would come from there? Santa? No. Toothfairy? No.

FINAL FOUR - Rest My Case

13. - Multiply - Garry's Site - Ark of the Testimony - seven Spirits of God - Ark of the Covenant

14. - Panoramio - Heelstone lion head, calf head, man face (clockwise) flying eagle wings centering

15. - Heelstone lion head, calf head, man face (clockwise) flying eagle wings centering on Flickr

16. - NachoFoto - Heelstone lion head, calf head, man face (clockwise) flying eagle wings centering

Orient Love,

Confucius Allah - Father

KONG Fuzi Allah - the Son

Siddhartha Allah - Holy Ghost

Occident Love,

YHWH Allah, el al - Father

JESUS Allah Christ - the Son

MUHAMMAD Allah - Holy Ghost

Sweet 16 List of Best Reasons to Believe in the Easter Bunny

Friday's Sweet 16 matchups - College Basketball - Rivals.com

Final 4 Rest My Case Belief in the Easter Bunny

Heels, Wildcats shed stereotypes at Final Four

Wenatchee! Wenatchee!

O! Say Lucifer Light

--

Susan: I believe... I believe... It's silly, but I believe.

Fred Gailey: Look Doris, someday you're going to find that your way of facing this realistic world just doesn't work. And when you do, don't overlook those lovely intangibles. You'll discover those are the only things that are worthwhile.

Doris: Faith is believing when common sense tells you not to. Don't you see? It's not just the Easter Bunny that's on trial, it's everything he stands for. It's kindness and joy and love and all the other intangibles.

Charles Halloran: All right, you go back and tell them that the New York State Supreme Court rules there's no Easter Bunny. It's all over the papers. The kids read it and they don't Colour their Easter Baskets and Eggs. Now what happens to all of the Chocolates that are supposed to be in those Easter Baskets? Nobody buys them. The Chocolate manufacturers are going to like that; so they have to lay off a lot of their employees, union employees. Now you got the CIO and the AF of L against you and they're going to adore you for it and they're going to say it with votes. Oh, and the grocery stores are going to love you too and the Easter Card makers and department stores. Hare hare. Henry, you're going to be an awful popular fella. And what about the synagogues, churches, mosques? Why, they got an Easter Bunny on every corner, and they're taking a fortune. But you go ahead Henry, you do it your way. You go on back in there and tell them that you rule there is no Easter Bunny. Go on... But if you do, remember this: you can count on getting just two votes, your own and that District Attorney's out there.

Judge Henry X. Harper: The District Attorney's a Republican.

Mr. R. H. Macy: You're fired.

Easter Bunny: To market, to market, to buy a fat pig! Home again, home again, jiggety-jig. To market, to market, to buy a fat hog! Home again, home again, jiggety...

--

Here is wisdom.

the Serpent of God

the Devil, and Satan

Right on Time!

Engineered tolerance (+/- 6 seconds)

Measured tolerance (+/- 666 seconds)

Engineering tolerance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Saturday 11th April 2009 A.D. 11:00 am GMT

AM 10 April 09 AD 11 AM - Crucifixio Friday

AM 11 April 09 AD 11 AM - Crucifixius Friday

AM 12 April 09 AD 11 AM - East-West Sunday

Rack 'em, Stack 'em, Pack 'em, Shut 'em off

Sparky the Sun Devil with Cheerleaders

Wenatchee! Wenatchee!

O! Say Lucifer Light

The modern use of git r done was developed in the early 90's by hard working white males who reached a point in their life where they wanted to actually accomplish something in life... instead of getting completely hammered and rebuilding transmissions, they started doing projects that really mattered - projects like fixing the mailbox, cleaning the house, possibly even taking a few loads to the dump. This sudden surge of progress made these men feel good, like they were doing something. So, they had to have a way in their simple minds to reaffirm that feeling of getting something done. Thus, "GIT R DONE!" was born. This can be said before a task is completed to motivate them, or after a task is completed to celebrate. It is also used profusely during the process of completing a task for no apparent reason which is very obnoxious and ambient. Often used with a drawn out "Woooooo! Hoooooo!" yelling before or after. GIT R DONE!

Urban Dictionary: git r done - GIT R DONE

Hay, i Like these Morgans,

O! Say See they git r done.

I AM Satan the King of The Devils I AM

Yahoo! Message Boards - JPMorgan Chase & Co. - G'S US World Peace

Here is wisdom.

the Serpent of God

the Devil, and Satan

Right on Time!

Engineered tolerance (+/- 6 seconds)

Measured tolerance (+/- 666 seconds)

Engineering tolerance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Saturday 11th April 2009 A.D. 11:00 am GMT

AM 10 April 09 AD 11 AM - Crucifixio Friday

AM 11 April 09 AD 11 AM - Crucifixius Friday

AM 12 April 09 AD 11 AM - East-West Sunday

Rack 'em, Stack 'em, Pack 'em, Shut 'em off

Sparky the Sun Devil with Cheerleaders

Wenatchee! Wenatchee!

O! Say Lucifer Light

--

Leadership at SigmaChi.org

Epsilon Upsilon: In Hoc Signo Vinces

Flavius Valerius Aurelius Constantinus

Indiana University of Pennsylvania - Arizona State University

My name is Minor Millikin; I live in Hamilton,

I am a man of few words - Erodelphian Literary

Society - Record from Sigma Chi Fraternity

Easter Bunny

Corps Flag

G-D J-D J-J J-D J-D AH MH

J-D

J-J

J-D

J-D

AH

MH

--

63rd Signal Battalion WWII

Jonah Jonas & the Whale

Happy Easter ! Wester !

The Wife of The Easter Bunny

North Korea’s National Defense Commission Chairman Kim Jong-il poses with scientists, who were involved in the satellite launching, at the General Satellite Control and Command Center, April 5.

N. Korea announces Chairman Kim Jong-il personally

oversaw satellite launch : North Korea : Home

In an unprecedented move, North Korea announced National Defense Commission Chairman Kim Jong-il personally oversaw the launch. On April 6, North Korean news outlets reported that Kim visited the General Satellite Control and Command Center and observed the entire launch process of the Kwangmyongsong (or Lode Star)-2 satellite. Korea Central Television reported a successful liftoff, saying there were “storm-like cheers and applause when Kwangmyongsong-2 was smoothly and accurately put into its orbit.” The broadcaster said scientists and technicians expressed their highly appriciation to the North Korean leader. The news reported, “Expressing great satisfaction over the fact that scientists and technicians of the DPRK (North Korea) successfully launched the satellite with their own wisdom and technology, he (Kim) highly appreciated their feats and extended thanks to them.” They also said, Kim “met with the scientists and technicians who have contributed to the satellite launch by devoting all their wisdom and enthusiasm with ardent patriotism, and warmly encouraged them before posing with them for a photograph.” North Korea fired off the Kwangmyongsong-1 satellite in 1998 and the Taepodong-2 rocket in 2006, but it was the first time that North Korea reported Kim personally observing a launch, although they did not say where the general command center is located. Analysts also note that it is unprecedented to report Kim’s whereabouts on the day of the liftoff. A source at the South Korean government said, “Kim stayed at Pyongyang on the day of the launch,” indicating the center may be located at Pyongyang. Both unveiling the leader’s whereabouts and releasing messages underscoring the significance the event had to authorities, indicate a signal to the United States and others that the rocket launch was the result of a direct order by Kim. Some interpret these events as a way to laud its technology prowess in anticipation of the annual meeting of the Supreme People’s Assembly and the inauguration of the “third regime of Kim Jong-il” on April 9.

via Satellite NK

BOOM BOOM BOOM !

Kwangmyongsong (Lode Star)-2

O! Say Satellite Allah Success

"Pals"

Wild Billy J Donovan

. . . . the Kid

Happy Easter ! Wester ! 7 Days - NoPC Forums

Latest posts of: Garry Denke - Naked Scientists Discussion Forum

Happy Easter ! Wester ! 7 Days - Asylum Forums

Happy Easter from Me and The Wife

The Easter Bunny

Happy Bash Thursday!

WAMKQ WAMPQ WAMUQ

Ol' Harry Houdini '77

Dhondini discovered Garry Denke knew 'Nothing'.

O! Say See maybe Law of Fives help WM stock.

Σωκράτης Χōkrátēs

LAW OF FIVES

The Law of Fives is summarized in the Principia Discordia: The Law of Fives states simply that: All things happen in fives, or are divisible by or are multiples of five, or are somehow directly or indirectly appropriate to 5.

The Law of Fives is never wrong.

—Malaclypse the Younger

—Principia Discordia

Principia Discordia - Page 2

—Page 1 6

Happy Bash Thursday!

WAMKQ WAMPQ WAMUQ

Like most of Discordianism, the Law of Fives appears on the surface to be either some sort of weird joke, or bizarre supernaturalism; but under this, it may help clarify the Discordian view of how the human mind works; Lord Omar is quoted later on the same page as having written, "I find the Law of Fives to be more and more manifest the harder I look." Appendix Beth of Robert Shea's and Robert Anton Wilson's The Illuminatus! Trilogy considers some of the numerology of Discordianism, and the question of what would happen to the Law of Fives if everyone had six fingers on each hand. The authors assert that the real Law of Fives is realizing that everything can be related to the number five if you try hard enough. Sometimes the steps required may be highly convoluted. Another way of looking at the Law of Fives is as a symbol for the observation of reality changing that which is being observed in the observer's mind. Just as how when one looks for fives in reality, one finds them, so will one find conspiracies, ways to determine when the apocalypse will come, and so on and so forth when one decides to look for them. It cannot be wrong, because it proves itself reflexively when looked at through this lens.

THE INSIDE STORY

Principia Discordia - Page 16

—Page 1 6

Anagrams of Garry Denke

77 Found; Displaying All:

Law of 5.1 = Grander key

Law of 5.2 = -Willy Billy-

Law of 5.3 = Dark energy

Law of 5.4 = Energy dark

Law of 5.5 = Nark greedy

Law of 5.6 = Key grander

Law of 5.7 = Edgy ranker

Page 1 + 6 = 7

Internet Anagram Server : Anagrams for GarryDenke

Seventy Seven

Happy Bash Thursday!

WAMKQ WAMPQ WAMUQ

Confusion of "Ash Wednesday" and "Crash Wednesday" (day after Mardi Gras) with The Easter Bunny festival "Bash Thursday", having Good and Evil meanings (take your pick PW), caused The Name change.

O! Say See simple Time these BC / CE

IT recorded in US Tree (3) Footnotes:

"Bash Thursday" begins on 9th April 2009 CE at 11:00 a.m. GMT (always on a Thursday)

"Crucifixio Friday" begins on 10th April 2009 CE at 11:00 a.m. GMT (always on a Friday)

"Crucifixius Saturday" begins on 11th April 2009 CE at 11:00 a.m. GMT (always on a Saturday)

"Easter-Wester Sunday" begins on 12th April 2009 CE at 11:00 a.m. GMT (always on a Sunday)

BC (Before Christ) / CE (Common Era)

DC (D. Columbia R., Easter Alter Egg)

Happy Bash Thursday!

WAMKQ WAMPQ WAMUQ

O! Say

Seven Spirits

O! Say

Seven Heavens

O! Say

Seven Devils

Mary Magdalene Magnetism

Magnetism Magdalene Mary

1. Antiferromagnetism

2. Diamagnetism

3. Ferrimagnetism

4. Ferromagnetism

5. Metamagnetism

6. Paramagnetism

7. Superparamagnetism

Happy Bash Thursday!

WAMKQ WAMPQ WAMUQ

Main Entry:

1bash Listen to the pronunciation of 1bash

Pronunciation:

ˈbash

Function: verb

Etymology: origin unknown

Date: 1750

transitive verb

1: to strike violently : hit ; also : to injure or damage by striking : smash —often used with in

2: to attack physically or verbally <media bashing> <celebrity bashing>intransitive verb: crash

— bash·er noun

Happy Bash Thursday!

WAMKQ WAMPQ WAMUQ

Main Entry:

2bash

Function: noun

Date: 1805

1: a forceful blow

2: a festive social gathering : party

3 chiefly British : try , attempt <have a bash at it>

Delilah's The Gentlemen’s Club and Steakhouse

verses BabyDolls.com