Science Forums

I'm losing my hair in my specail place. XD

MewSkitty

Okay, I ain't no good at talking about the private area. Anyways, I've been losing hiar in that area. It's about only half as thick as it was 2 months ago and I keep pulling loos ones out all the time. Any ideas on what could cause this and how to stop it?

Why is this a problem for you? Just shave. Its not as if its your head.

Edit: Oh, are you a dude?

I don't feel comfertable going to a docter about something silly like this. I was just asking for possible causes so I could research them and if any were serious I'd then decide if I should seek medical attention. Biology is my least favorite science, and my favorites are astrophysics and astronomy. I am under a lot of stress seeing how after all these years I still can't mathmaticaly proove my idea in physics to be correct. I know they are true, I'm just not sure how to proove it in numbers.

• 2 weeks later...

Pubic hairs are more sensitive than your armpit hair or your facial hair, certain soaps, shampoos, or lubricants can cause the hair to become infected and to come out easily with the slightest pull. In some cases something as "gentle" as washing down there can cause a lot of them to come free, so my best solution before going to an actual doctor would be to either stop using your lube or stop using your shampoo/soap down there and just use anti-bacterial for a few days with warm water. If the anti-bacterial does not cease it from coming out ( you should try for 7-10 days ) then I would suggest consulting a doctor.

I don't feel comfertable going to a docter about something silly like this. I was just asking for possible causes so I could research them and if any were serious I'd then decide if I should seek medical attention. Biology is my least favorite science, and my favorites are astrophysics and astronomy. I am under a lot of stress seeing how after all these years I still can't mathmaticaly proove my idea in physics to be correct. I know they are true, I'm just not sure how to proove it in numbers.

No offense(english is a language fraught with spelling pitfalls), but you could atleast try.:Glasses: People will judge you on this mate.

Okay, I ain't no good at talking about the private area. Anyways, I've been losing hiar in that area. It's about only half as thick as it was 2 months ago and I keep pulling loos ones out all the time. Any ideas on what could cause this and how to stop it?

Stop shaving there. You will go blind!

Talk to someone who gets paid to look at those areas.

It could be leprosy?

or it could be

Causes of Pubic hair loss:

The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Pubic hair loss. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.

* Hair loss - pubic hair loss may occur for many of the same reasons as any hair loss.

* Menopause

* Normal aging

* Alopecia

* Underactive adrenal gland

* Addison's disease

* Liver cirrhosis (see Liver symptoms)

* Pituitary disease

* Hypopituitarism

* See also causes of hair loss

Pubic hair loss - WrongDiagnosis.com