Science Forums

PDA related

I have a PDA and i want to watch movies on it. but it seems i cannot find the most suitable format for my PDA. Anyway its a Pocket PC and a 300mhz processer. Can anyone let me know of any format which is the best for it and suggest which media player performed best. Personal feelings only, Windows media Player is no good for me. limited format and stuff. Ave a nice day!!

i came across a link for watching divx and xvid on PocketPCs. I'm not sure. Maybe i am wrong. If only i can remember where i got it from... i think it was from a PDA community site under the multimedia section. you should find it quite easily if it exists.

what's the most valuable PDA in the market right now?

what are the main uses and advantages of having a PDA? I know a few people who have pda's. they ended up not really using pda's. doesn't seem to be useful to me.

I have used PDA's for decades. Had a Sharp PDA that had a serial cable back with Windows 3.1 interface. Got a Kyocera Smartphone (Palm OS) about 5 years ago. (4th one sold in my town) which I still use. There have been times, when more heavily into hard core sales, that I used it constantly. Integrated with the best PIM to ever exist (ECCO Pro).

And what would I do without Palmasutra?

Or Guyrules?

At a family gathering for my S.O. her brother-in-law, Big shot Banker, pulled out his Treo (something, color, ..) to do a search for something. It was commented that he was a wiz at these things. After he fumbled for a while, I pulled my Smartphone out, and while only B&W, had Googled the needed site in a few mins. And then made a cell call from the same unit. Something he could not do.

But looking to get the latest one. Kyocera 7135 smartphone

"It's a phone, a PDA, a portable computer and an entertainment center, all in one. Media player that shows images (.jpg, .bmp, .tif, .png formats) and video (.mov, .avi, .aud, .wmf formats) MP3 player with CD-quality stereo sound, CDMA2000 1X technology; download data at speeds up to 153 Kbps, GPS locator, Wireless fax and modem..."

http://www.kyocera-wireless.com/7135-smartphone/