• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tak payah la ngko nk utopia.... :D

Hi rontol! That's a funny name. Sounds like something from Java. :D

anyone played Utopia before ?? it's an online team-based war game and it's free

really addicting tough

I've never played utopia but I have a friend who plays it all the time. He used to be in my school. Even though he has a dial-up, he doesn't mind playing it all night long and paying up the bill. It must be a REALLY addictive game.

i had just visited the site. sheeesh! no need for me to play minesweeper anymore. man... i thought i was pretty good at it. but hell...

Well, I decided to make a world record as well, i downloaded all the software to film my games and tried to follow all the hints, but until now I havn't been lucky enough to not have to rely on luck and so I didn't even finish a game yet. Have you looked at the movies as well?

A part from winmine, does anyone play the pinball on XP? What are your records? I get around 10 millions.

I've recently spent time playing UT2k4, its very addictive, but i dont have a system that can play it at home, i really wish they had a rail gun... I've played Warcraft, but i like Starcraft much better. Command and Conquer is a good game. Sanctus, I havent really spent time with pinball, i hate windows, but i have played it, my highest score is a little over 4 mill, but again i hate windows, so i dont tend to play many microsoft games. Been playing super nintendo games in an emulator lately, those are cool.

I wonder if there's a bugmenot entry for utopia, i might check it out then.(bugmenot is awesome!)

That means that there is an emulator that you can play Zelda (the one on nintendo 64) on the PC? COuld you post me a link to where I can get the game and the emulator, if you know it?

Actually, I hope you tell me you don't know, because that game is very addictive and I've got exams in february (and bloody hard ones!!!).....:-)

Actually, I hope you tell me you don't know, because that game is very addictive and I've got exams in february (and bloody hard ones!!!).....:-)

That was my very thought while reading your post! I have succeeded in breaking myself of spending massive hours gaming. Seemingly replacing it with BBSing such as here. Oh well!

Have any of you played the massively multiplayer games? There is a new one out that has the ability to have literally tousands of gamers connected to their universe simultaneously. Guild Software has released Vendetta.

http://www.vendetta-online.com/

I have watched this grow step by step. From their developing perhaps the most powerful graphics/ server programming to final packaging and marketing release. I've known some of the programmers since their time in middle school (with my son). It was interewsting to see it finally hit and it is exploding!

Check it out.

• 3 weeks later...

D2 as in the horror game fro Gamecube? Or as in Diablo 2? I rather liked Diablo 1 but it became too tedious after a while.

Right now I'm playing Half-Life 2. By accident, in fact. I happened to win an online auction for a cheap FX5600 graphics card (yeah, by accident - go figure) and didn't own any games that would make any difference on it so I got HL2 and wow it is an incredible game.

For a ball and paddle sport, none is better than Ball Attack, found here.

I'm a real big fan of the 3D games: Sammy Suricate, Ploing2, Lost Idols and Pathfinder, which all are found here.

There's a pretty cool free 3D Asteroids game found here.

There's a pretty darn interesting freeware puzzle game here.

And if you own a Macintosh, I recommend Meteor Storm, found here.

Of course, great computer games abound, but those are a few superlatives, IMHO.