Science Forums

I have a geogrphy assesment on GM farming Need some views please

anglepose

never mind i am done and dusted now i looked at another forum and found someones thread which had opinions in

however my opinion is

"I now believe we should continue with GM farming once extensive tests on safety are carried out and the use of genetically modifying plants to cope with stronger pesticides etc, banned as this is the only way I think that is sufficiently destroying the environment enough to warrant argument. I also believe it right that the media should stop dramatizing the situation as it is major reason for peoples reasons to argue."

You might wish to add that almost every attack on GM products involves attacking a tiny minority of GM projects and then making the most rediculous generalisation on all GM products. The GM opponents also have very little understanding of science and were probably the same people who cheered when Percernicus was burned to the stake for saying the Earth goes round the sun.