Science Forums

This is obviously not for me.

perplexity

I do question your maturity, when it would appear that you are playing a game. We have been nice, asked you to check what's new and different, but all you can see is your resentment. You obviously need approval and are concerned what other's may think of you with the bad rep. It might be a good time to take a deep and objective look at yourself as you need others to establish your self worth. Maturity is when you can accept yourself, without other's approval, and admit your mistakes and move on. Your anger and resentment only hurt you, they do not affect us. Please take the time to reflect on this

You ignore what I say for myself in order to criticize your own imaginings and with the cheek to do so in the name of some of maturity.

Do I need that?

No.

Three years of hindsight were not required to work it out.

:naughty:

Now you are simply making me laugh, thanks for the humour.

Well, you obviously cannot get past this, a shame really, you might could have offered something positive, but i guess we will never know. I wish you well on the long road ahead of you in coming to terms with your anger and resentment, One day, I hope you can be free from this burden that would choke the happiness out of you.

Reputation is a two way deal, not a one way ticket, not a free ride for those who presume to judge, the minders of everybody's business but their own.

Reputation is the same here as it is in the real world. Everyone is free to have whatever opinion of someone else they wish to have and they are free to share it with everyone. If someone in your real life disapproves of your hair style they are free to feel that way and tell you or anyone else how they feel. It is the same here. If someone in your real life thinks you would be the next best leader they are free to feel that way and share it too. Same here. Like it or not, you have a reputation, be it good or bad. That's life. Put forth your best image and accept what others think of it because ultimately you have no control over their opinions of you except for the image your project to them.

Reputation is the same here as it is in the real world. Everyone is free to have whatever opinion of someone else they wish to have and they are free to share it with everyone. If someone in your real life disapproves of your hair style they are free to feel that way and tell you or anyone else how they feel. It is the same here. If someone in your real life thinks you would be the next best leader they are free to feel that way and share it too. Same here. Like it or not, you have a reputation, be it good or bad. That's life. Put forth your best image and accept what others think of it because ultimately you have no control over their opinions of you except for the image your project to them.

In the real World, low life creeps scribble their opinions on toilet walls, short of the courage to say the same face to face.

Typically, it betrays a history of jerking off.

Same here, right?

:naughty:

In the real World, low life creeps scribble their opinions on toilet walls, short of the courage to say the same face to face.

Typically, it betrays a history of jerking off.

Same here, right?:

Not really. If someone makes a remarks about your reputation by leaving you a comment then you can easily see who has left it for you.

What is it though that's really bothering you about the whole affair? The right of others to express their opinion?

Not really. If someone makes a remarks about your reputation by leaving you a comment then you can easily see who has left it for you.

How many of the members' profiles provide a real World address to which to send a writ?

The comment that appears to members at large appears as an html tool tip, the title of the image, "reputation_neg.gif", which fails to correspond to "Reputation Received" comments that appear in the User Control Panel, nor did I notice anything anywhere else to account for it.

aww ..couldn't resist coming back to play? Time for you to put your toys away and clean up your potty mouth, or you will be put in time out. Or as we grown ups say," how do you feel about PERMANENT BANNING?"

You fail to understand so I put in the extra time to explain, and that's what I get for gratitude?

Questions are put, so I put in the extra time to reply and then they want to make a fault of that.

What is the weather like outside?

:hihi:

it raining out

I was nice to you, asked what was wrong, then you were invited to check things out and see what changed.Then I try to help you with your anger and problem with negative perception. You just want to stay angry and not explain what is really the problem here. Well, I gave up.....You were not being mature and your choice of wording was less than admirable, so hence, my sarcasm.I am more than happy to start over with you and let by gones be by gones. Are you up for that? well let's give it a try

Hello Perplexity

welcome!!:hihi:

Black and blue

And who knows which is which and who is who.

Up and down.

But in the end its only round and round.

Havent you heard its a battle of words

The poster bearer cried.

Listen son, said the man with the gun

Theres room for you inside.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. :hihi: