Science Forums

America Doesn't Believe Evolution

Dov Henis

Guest fripro2

I not sure what you are telling me. Quote: you are just totally WRONG.. Certainly there must be some point that you could concede? Perhaps a point that I could argue.

Is it Planck's length determines the velocity of light?

Is it the Universe's atmosphere is particle in Nature (Yes or no)

My point is evolution on earth is possible only if the Universe's atmosphere is particle in nature. With out a particle atmosphere (aether) ether, there would be no earth thus no eveloution.

However I believe that because the Universe is here, Americans do believe in evolution-- even if they do not know why.

I not sure what you are telling me. Quote: you are just totally WRONG.. Certainly there must be some point that you could concede? Perhaps a point that I could argue.....

I am under no obligation to concede any points to you at all.

You must earn any points you get. That's the way Science works.

You have not demonstrated any logic connecting evolution and ether. You just declare without evidence that it must be so. What little logic you do offer is reminiscent of the blathering of a mis-behaving child trying to disrupt Science class.

I have read Einstein, Plank and the others. And understood them. And derived their equations from first principles. Your ignorance is beyond obvious.

And we both know you are not here to either learn or share.

You are here to piss on those that DO have the capacity to understand.

You're a nuisance and a mental leech.