Science Forums

Remember where you where that very day?

matrixscarface

It was the first week of my high school, so some of the lessons were empty and I came home a bit earlier.

I used to watch news as soon as I come home back then. When I opened NTV, there was a skyscaper on fire ( I didn't know much about two towers back then they were just ordinary skyscrapers for me). On the first look I couldn't grasp what was happening, in my country because of "PKK", we all somehow get used to see bombings ,sabotages vs . But in the case of US I had no idea who had done that . In first moments I also couldn't understand the severeness of civilian losts, as I continued to watch I cried, it's very hard to watch so much people suffering and being unable to help.

Up to that day "terror" was nearly equal to "PKK" on my mind, and then I heard all about al-Qaeda, Osama bin Laden and all others.

My father told me a lot of things would change from now on, to think back I see what he means. Lots changed in our lives since 9-11.