Science Forums

Question on BBT/BCT

thedreamer

I was just wondering exactly what the Big Bang theory and/or Crunch was? or in more such accurate WORDs what it means to you.

I have never really thought about the Big Bang or Crunch, but that is mainly because I have never known exactly what it was suppose to be and/or consist of.

I understand that the big bang theory is suppose to be the start of the universe. But then exactly what is the universe? Our solar system? How many solar systems make up a universe? So one day this happened, this would for one bring in and/or rule out god as the creator.

What is it that they say happened? they say that some kind of rock floating around in space hit something exploded, making our universe. If this explosion made our universe and it just so happens to be that there are so many galaxys and so many solar systems with so many planets in our universe, correct?

When I think about it; I think about space as being huge. Not necissarily infinite bug very very large. I see a planet; then I see 12 planets, in one solar system; and then i see 12 solar systems in our galaxy and then i see 13 galaxys in our galactic system and then i see 27 galactic systems in the universe. among many other things.

When i think of space/solar systems/galaxys/ETC. I always get the thought of the human body in my mind. When we look at a drop of blood what do WE see? We see a liquid that will eventually dissappear. But if we take that drop of blood and look at it through a microscope - We see tiny organisms working and moving around. round things and wormy type things. Dont we? We see what could be classified as a tiny galaxy. I think that our universe, our solar systems and planets, look just like our bodys. All day long, both the body and the universe are working/moving. So my thought would be that maybe we are just TINY working obstacles to lets call it the "4th" or next "dimension.

I see ants and they are tiny tiny tiny things working doing nothing but working all dayyy long and then i look and see the same thing with cells and atoms in the body but they are smaller so we should call it

1.cells and atoms

2.ants and particles

3.life

4.solar system

Has or Does anybody ever think about the Mayan's or research/study them in any way? I have gone and learned a little bit about a little and what i seem to ask myself about is the date of 2012. they say that it is Dec 21-23 or something like that, with my calculations it is more towards the 13 but that is besides the point. If the mayans are correct about the Gregorian year of 2012being the end of the world as we know it, do you think that means that it really is the "END" of the world? Maybe it is not the end of the cycle but the cycle is just to expand a little bit more. Maybe the mayans and the dimensional talk would be one in the same of interests if really thought about. so maybe in 2012 we will become 4th or 5th dimensional beings and we will move up on the food chain. maybe BY 2012 we will have discovered space travel just like i have discovered air travel. maybe 2012 is the start of the space travel era? Maybe in 2012, all of our minds start to think a diferent way, and we all just think and believe/feel that we are thinking the same way? Maybe it is the end of the world and mother nature is going to destroy us along with the iranian nuclear bombs. What do you think about the Mayans and the year date of 2012?

maybe some how the mayan calender shift is what is talked about in the bible. I always think of the bible as being a book. Lets look at it as such. Lets call the bible a very accurate, scientific, philosophical, fiction shakespearean novel. so we have this STORY that we can read. But other then the story we have these numbers that we can learn.

When I look at GOD I have always thought of me as being god. my god. and you are your god. because i think that we are our own gods and if we believe in something that is all that matters because that is all that our BRAIN needs. Ive always thought about the fact that our brain possibly the sub-conscious mind is involved with and or included in the god category. Ive always wondered if our subconscious mind was god or even the part of god that he gave to us. Ive thought about it spiritually but when I go there I often think about spirit and extra-terrestrials and etc.

i heard a saying once; something like what is said on earth is said in heaven or what is written on earth is written in heaven or something like that. I believe it was off of Dogma, even if it is not said in the bible, it was a very interesting thought to me. Ive wondered about reincarnation existing but not was everybody thinks it does and the same with god and etc.

Ive wondered if maybe some of the most famous people got to start there own planet or solar system or something. they live there life and then if they did good enough there next life was lived out in space maybe. (I sometimes think about it being like a chain. one life is human, LOW life and then next maybe i am an animal and i am smarter and understand more and see more and maybe we are animals (or cats) 9 times? and then after we are cats maybe we go to space and live out in another dimension. or maybe we are just dead or maybe reborn, who knows?

But Ive always pondered the possibility of reincarnation only coming to the people that deserved it, understand it and realize what IT is. and what "god" really is. Maybe god is our mind and maybe it is not but if this is a "materialistic" world which it is, in more so if this world is a "scientific" world which it is (suppose to be), then my thoughts would have answers.

And then I go and I wonder exactly is a WORLD because this is earth, maybe this isnt the whole world??? what exactly is a world? I looked it up on dictionary.com but these ****ers wont let me post any links so i cant show you what i mean when i say that there are to many defiinitions/explanations for a world. I hate to use it because nobody knows exactly what it is...

well i think that i am done with this post and i try to hope that people read but if not then NOT....but from now on i think on posts like this i will put my main straight up question down at the bottum just in case people want to put in there imput on anything, but dont have to read what and of everything that i write.

QUESTIONS

soTODAY

what is or was the big bang and or crunch?

what does it mean to be infinite?

what do you think of the year 2012? a time shift/ mind shift?

and what do you think of the mind? subconscious abilities?

what happens after we die?

I want to REPOST just the questions for the people that do not want to have to read all of what I write. SO here theey are ....and agaIN theY are:

• 3 weeks later...

the saying you were talking about is what is written on earth i made true in heaven. Yes they say it in dogma, but it is in the bible as well. I am not trying to push my beliefs on you but you said that if the bbt is accurate then it proves there is no god? I see it the other way! How can something so big happen? how the hell did these particles exist? the universe is billions of years old, was it just always here? something had to create it right? It just makes more since!

You also mentioned how you think everyone is their own god, or something along those lines. God made us all in his own image. so in a way we resemble god.

again I realize that most the people on this forum are not Christians, and I don't want to offend anyone, this is just what I believe.