Science Forums

A tour of chinas econmy and chinas place in the econmy

anglepose

We will start with the reason chinas econmy is growing so rapidly and also the fact that is obscurred by the media, Chinas economy is currently on an artaficial high. I am doing a buisness study about this and the fact is americas economy is artefiacialy being held low whereas china's is arteficialy being held high due to the global trade of billions of dollars of objects being dragged by the goverment into the country wich is masking the actual economic growth of china. If you are intrested ill go into a greater depth on the outcomes and where the economy is going.

chinas economy could be described by what goes up must come down soon or later chinas economy wil crash land shaking the world economy violently chinas neighbouring countries such as korea and russia will feel the full force of the crash. and many more neighbouring countrys. as for the figures china has acounted for 30% - 40% of the worlds economic growth when it shood only be experiancing 20% of the worlds growth the reason behind it is people see china as the next area for comerce and all to quickly the country is being transformed from industry to commerce many buildings are goin up and so materials must be bought the number of raw materials for construction has gone up as much as 200% in the last 4 years and the world steel demand has gone up 90%.

Here arisses the problem there are far tp many state owned buisnesses presenting a mountainous problem for the state but if other western nations can invest correctly china and those ivestors shall reep the rewards howevewr the chinease economy will be at a standstill for a few years perhaps we are witnessing a see saw effect due to the goverment

anglepose,

I too am a bad speller,and I use the spell checker that came with my google tool bar,many others are available free online.A spell checker would help me and others read your posts more easily. In no way am I trying to be insulting or question your intelligence.I enjoy reading your posts.

BTW I had four misspellings in this short post.

Lest we forget, today is the 17th anniversary of the massacre of protestors at Tiananmen Square. Many of the same individuals responsible for that act are still in power today. Want to see something interesting? Try googling google.com and google.cn for the same thing and see repression in action.

Google.com/images of Tiananman square massacre

Google.cn/images of Tiananman square massacre

What government should we fear? Which one is manipulative?

Bill (My apologies for taking this a bit off topic AnglePose)

Here arisses the problem there are far tp many state owned buisnesses presenting a mountainous problem for the state and but if other western nations can invest correctly china and those ivestors shall reep the rewards howevewr the chinease economy will be at a standstill for a few years perhaps we are witnessing a see saw effect due to the goverment

First, I am not any kind of economics expert so I could have some things mixed up. That said:

How is it a problem if the state owns the business, in regard to the market, when China is producing products for sale to offset their imports? Their import/export ratio is more than adaquate to support the economy that is being presented. I am not sure how you see the market there becoming idle anytime soon. Huge projects are underway to provide basics to the rural areas, increase crop productions and a host of other internal investments that will result in more consumers, not less.

The amount of materials being imported into China has been a huge factor in the high price of metals in the marketplace for sure. I personally have benefitted. But thats because I had real capital to sell to China, via 2 or 3 middlemen rather than playing the penny stocks or other paper tiger methods of getting rich. So is this the aspect you see as potentially failing, the stock/investment part? And if so, how do you think this will come about? Do you have any numbers on how much of the GNP of China is, compared to the influx of foreign investment money?

Because I dont see Walmart (as one example) discontinuing purchacing products from China even if a significant number of personal investment ventures fail. As long as the ships full of cheap, made in China products pulls into port on schedule, Walmart is going to continue to purchace the products and therefore continue to export cash to China.

you have stated many times there for example "more than adequet" !precisly! theres to much and when theres to much of somthing then the market for it drops dramaticly i was having a look and found a few websites witch agreee with me pretty much

http://www.economist.com/opinion/displayStory.cfm?story_id=2668015

and that website gpes into more detail than i did have a quick look around and you will find most say roughly that.

and yes having said that it is not deffinet that china will fall but likely.

you have stated many times there for example "more than adequet" !precisly! theres to much and when theres to much of somthing then the market for it drops dramaticly i was having a look and found a few websites witch agreee with me pretty much

http://www.economist.com/opinion/displayStory.cfm?story_id=2668015

and that website gpes into more detail than i did have a quick look around and you will find most say roughly that.

and yes having said that it is not deffinet that china will fall but likely.

OK I think I see where you are going with this. But I wouldnt call it an artificial high so much as I would call it a temporary high. What the unknown is, how long it will last. The problem indicated by the article is that too many countries are relying on the current Chinese demand and too much of their money is coming to them thru Chinese expansion/upgrade. That all countries should take heed of.