Science Forums

Want a free Hypography t-shirt?

Tormod

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, basically, I have to get to 800 posts in order to rate a free t-shirt, huh?

Is that what you're saying???

What complete bunk! But hey, if that's what it takes, how about this deal...

If I reach 800 before Uncle Martin does, Uncle Martin has to buy me a coffee mug. If he beats me, I'll buy one for him.

Sound fair?

Anybody else want to join in on this???

Ya I'm the only other one (Before Unc hits this weekend) that Could! :-(

And I was not hassling you on the shirt. Just wanted him to now he could collect the whole set!

Are you having special ones for each level?

I know I get a special one for having reached "Resident Atheist" level of posting!

Originally posted by: Freethinker

Are you having special ones for each level?

No!!! Well, if Bill Gates would sponsor it, perhaps...

I know I get a special one for having reached "Resident Atheist" level of posting!

No, for reaching the first 2,000. But since you ARE the resident atheist I though perhaps I should make it a burka instead of a shirt?

• 2 weeks later...

Tormod said ( 09/28/2004 08:14 AM):

For those who already *have* more than 250 posts, another 100 posts will get you a t-shirt. Fair enough? That's one post a day on average from now through the end of the year.

Ok, now look at the date... 28 September 2004. I just want everyone to recognize that I made my quota in exactly one month. So when Tormod gets back from his endless vacation, he owes me a t-shirt, and Uncle Martin owes me a mug!! Woohoo!!! I'll take a 't' that says Science For Everyone somewhere on it, and the BIG mug, please. I've become hooked on coffee in my quest to reach 800 posts this month. Now I feel like there may be way too much blood in my caffeine system.... But ahhh, doesn't this look nice?

IrishEyes

Chatterbox

• 4 weeks later...